We stayed two nights at the Drury. We booked a two room suite - a living room with a sofa bed and a bedroom with two queen beds.
The hotel looks nice from the outside and the lobby is nice. The breakfast area is okay. The elevators worked well and we never had a long wait. The front desk staff was nice.
We were given a room on the sixth floor, facing the highway. The highway noise was very noticable. I used earplugs and could still hear the big trucks going by constantly all night long.
One thing to note: the bathroom is in the master bedroom and if you have folks sleeping in the living room, they need to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom.
The sofa bed was really bad...our daughter had to sleep on an unmade sofa.
There was a table in the entryway of the room and also a little sink. The table was very wobbly and was unusable.
The beds were somewhat comfortable. My husband had no issues - - I am a side sleeper, and the bed was a bit hard, but not too bad.
The evening reception was average; hot dogs, chips, lettuce with dressing, chili, etc. The wine was good - we were given a coupon for three free drinks.
The breakfast was better than the evening snacks. There were scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, cereal and biscuits. The coffee was good .. even the decaf.
We did not receive housekeeping services and had to reuse towels.
All in all, it was an average experience.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Meridian
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian Hotel Meridian
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites Meridian offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. Step into Meridian and step back in time. Learn about the father of country music at the Jimmie Rodger’s Museum, stop by the Causeyville General Store or go for a ride on the historic Dentzel Carousel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Otel, Fareportal , Agoda and Venere so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Meridian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.