“pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in McComb
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

There is this awful smell in the lobby....disgusting! Breakfast was not really worth to eat. The rooms are so old....carpet is gross, bathroom had a cracked sink, shower faucets old and not really clean-found hair in the bathtub....you don't want to touch anything because it's awful or looking awful! Housekeeping knocks on your door at 8AM, really? All in all not worth the price. Would not recommend

• Stayed August 2013
Karen S, General Manager at Ramada McComb, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Please accept my apologies for inconveniences incurred during your stay. Cleanliness has never been an issue here at Ramada of McComb and your concerns have been addressed with our housekeeping staff. Our full breakfast buffet normally receives great compliments. I would like more details concerning your stay so that I can address them accordingly. If you have an opportunity, please contact me personally at 601-684-8655. Your feedback is valuable to me and I thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Karen Stockman
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

At first blush I was going to rate a 3. It's a solid 4. I wouldn't have considered if not traveling with my dog. Now that I've stayed I'm pleasantly pleased. The hotel is clean, not dirty but perhaps getting a little age on it. The bed was comfy - slept well. My pet was very welcomed. My family and I were comfortable. Evan has an attached bar which opens to the pool; the patrons were not too loud.

Location is great on I55 although road noise could be heard in the room when larger vehicles passed. 1st floor exterior door didn't lock - not a good idea but easily repairable. And the breakfast definitely will impress; not your typical continental variety.

I'd stay again.

• Stayed August 2013
Your feedback is appreciated. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We are proud to be a pet friendly property and our furry friends are always a pleasure to accommodate. We get many compliments on our comfy beds and full hot breakfast buffet. It is always a pleasure each time I hear them. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to be of service to you again.
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel is so conveniently located. Staff is extremely hospitable, and very helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend staying at this location. I'm very picky when it comes to the cleanliness of the rooms/hotel and I will say this hotel is by far one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at. I will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Karen S, General Manager at Ramada McComb, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Your kind review is appreciated. Cleanliness has never been an issue here at Ramada of McComb and it pleases me that you were so happy with your accommodations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.

Been to Ramada McComb? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada McComb

Address: 2001 Veterans Boulevard, McComb, MS 39648
Location: United States > Mississippi > McComb
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in McComb
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada McComb 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Ramada McComb reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites Mccomb
Mccomb Hawthorn Suites

If you own or manage Ramada McComb, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.