“Great Mexican restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in McComb
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Mexican restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love to come here for the great food and even better margaritas. They are always very nice and food is wonderful. Service is great, they don't keep you waiting a long time. One of my favorites!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Livingston, Louisiana
“One of the BEST restaurants in McComb, hands down”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My mom and I go here when I come into town to visit and they are quite surprising, to say the least. They are always clean, courteous, and consistent. Every time I have eaten there, I have always been more than pleased with the food. I usually order an enchilada special. The salsa is great, just wish they would add more cilantro. Other than that, I highly recommend this to anyone. The service is exceptional!

Visited October 2012
Silver creek, Ms
“Fun and entertains!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went for a family birthday with 10 people and they sat us fast brought chips and salsa as soon as we sat down and drinks as soon as we ordered. When our food arrived everyone got their food at the same time everything was hot and very good! At the end they came out with dessert and sang happy birthday! On Tuesday night they also have charecter dressed up for the kids like Dora or sponge bob ect

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Surprisingly good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We recently were in McComb, MS, during Hurricane Isaac. This restaurant was advertised at our hotel and they delivered. We decided to go over there for dinner, not expecting it to be very good, but the food was very good. As with all restaurants, I am sure it depends on what you order, but I can say that the tortilla soup was the best I have ever had, and the dips were great. My steak quesadilla was delicious.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Meadville, MS
“not worth the $$”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Typical mexican fare. Nothing to really set them apart from any other except maybe their prices. They are expensive for a mexican restaurant. The seating is not comfortable and it is noisy.

Visited August 2012