“Delicious food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 47 restaurants in McComb
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are open for Lunch Mon-Fri 11am - 1pm and Dinner Tues-Sat 3pm-10pm. We have private dining rooms for your special events. Call today to make your reservations or plan a party.
Jackson,MS
“Delicious food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Loved this place! Really good food. Nice wine list. Would make a special stop in McComb for this restaurant.

89% Recommend
McComb,MS
“Okay food in an excellent atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family and I recently ate at this restaurant and the atmosphere was excellent, the service was impeccable and the food was simply okay. We had the bleu cheese chips as an appetizer and it was fair tasting, but at $10.00 we were left looking for more. I had the seafood platter with scallop potatoes (upcharge). The oysters, shrimp and crab were really good in comparison to the fish. It was not fresh. The dinner salads are lacking in creativity. My husband had a spinach salad (upcharge) and he split a ribeye for two special with my daughter. They both agreed that they were "pretty good". My son had the seafood pasta and said that it was"okay". The bread pudding that we had for dessert was awful. In comparison to restaurants in this area this is an excellent restaurant, in comparison to other $$$ places we have been it is simply okay.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Delicious surprise in mccomb ms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

The atmosphere was great, food& service were very good. Specials were interesting, though food was a little salty for my taste

Visited October 2012
Long Beach, Mississippi
“Nice surprise in a small town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Ate here not long ago while in town for a group meeting.

We were pleasantly surprised at the nice atmosphere and the efficient servers. Food was great!

Each of us chose a broiled fish entree and it was great. We are from a coastal area and we know when fish has been prepared correctly. The Caboose Restaurant did it right.

Next time we are in town we will eat here again.

• Visited October 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“85th birthday party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I hosted an 85th birthday party for my dad last week, and the food and service were beyond compare. I have had numerous dinners at the Caboose, and alwasy had a great dining experience. The food and service are on par with restaurants in big cities, and The Caboose is certainly worth the drive from anywhere in MS or LA. The owners, Dione and Lloyd, pay special attention to diners and always make sure everyone enjoys their meal. I would highly recommend The Caboose for a casual dinner or any kind of party.

• Visited September 2012