“Best in town” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Magee
Plano
“Best in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed here on our way to Disney World. Very nice. Large rooms, very clean and comfortable. Only problem we had was that we were near the elevator, and it was very noisy, not the people the elevator itself. But it was still a nice stay. Wonderful hot breakfast in the morning, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon. Nice staff, very helpful. Do not try to save money and go to the Quality Inn down the street, so gross. This is well worth the extra money!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

We stated overnight on our way to Destin. We arrived around midnight, we were greeted & checking in by friendly staff. The hotel was very clean, rooms very nice & clean!! The breakfast was the icing off the cake. Very good!

• Stayed June 2012
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

This hotel is in my home town. Usually, there would have been no reason to stay in a hotel here, but my home air conditioning broke down during the first heat wave of the year. As it required 5 days to get parts, my family and I needed somewhere to stay.

I could not have asked for a better hotel. From check in through my several days at the property, every staff member was friendly and professional. Even though I knew none of the staff, I was greeted by name each time I entered or left the building. The manager not only made the typically inquiry about enjoying my stay, but actually discussed with me what I thought were the strengths and weaknesses of the hotel.

The room itself was one of the suites common in HI Expresses properties. The room was large and well-maintained. Everything, including the bathroom, was very clean. Housekeeping was prompt, and there were no missed necessities.

It was also nice to see a well-organized breakfast area. The menu changed daily and everything I sampled was very tasty. The breakfast staff were very prompt and attentive.

Overall, I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

Extremely roomy and comfortable. Clean rooms and bathrooms. The free breakfast was not the best in the world but it was a plus. Staff was friendly. Will stay again for sure if I am ever passing through.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

Stopped here after a long day of travel with no reservation. The hotel is a newer HI Express. We are platinum priority club so we travel A LOT. So pleased with this hotel. I don't write reviews but this one deserves it. Very clean, comfortable bed, quiet, and extremely friendly staff. When traveling through, I highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012 via mobile

Front desk was awesome, never seen people so nice and seem to enjoy their job. They were full of great information. Rooms were great and never heard a sound. Beds were the best I have found in a hotel. Nice free breakfast! Will mark this location for next time!

• Stayed March 2012
Lindsborg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

After staying at the Holiday Inn in Southaven, MS the night before and having not such a great experience, I was a bit worried about my reservation at this HI Express. Since I pre-paid for the room, I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. That is what I got. Friendly manager and desk clerk in training checked us in and made us feel very welcome. We were treated to extra goodies as Priority Club members. Room was clean and comfy. Pool area clean (water was kind of chilly) and all common areas spotless. Full breakfast in very good sized breakfast room. Manager came in to chat with guests at breakfast making sure everyone had a good stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Magee? Share your experiences!