I'm at the Hilton Garden Inn in Madison as I write this. I'm lying on my bed with the laptop after a tough day of househunting - and gazing out the window at the nice small lake and fountain. There's a walkway that crosses the lake to take you to The Bonefish restaurant - a very nice place to eat. And there's a shopping center just past the restaurant - also within walking distance with everything from a Japanese restaurant to a Kroger Grocery. There's even a Home Depot there, if you need it.
TIP: The beds are supplied with a Duvet covered comforter, but no blanket. The duvet is quite nice, upscale and attractive - but overstuffed comforters are just too hot to actually sleep under. I asked the maid for a light blanket and she got one for me. She said everyone complains that the Duvet covered comforters are too hot to sleep under.
SUGGESTION TO HOTEL MANAGEMENT: Put a blanket in the closet on the shelf so guests won't have to ask for one. The first night I slept poorly due to the lack of a blanket and overheating from the covers supplied. Toss the comforter off and get too cold. Pull it back over you and you get too hot.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Madison Hotel Madison
- Hilton Madison
- Madison Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "This hotel will be joining the Hilton Family soon and is presently accepting reservations for February 1, 2006 and beyond." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Jackson/Madison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.