“Safe Place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Madison
East Of Eden
“Safe Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I went to Jackson for a reunion, and went on-line searching for a place to stay. We had Wyndham Rewards points, so we were limited if we were to use our points. I read the other trip advisor reviews of the available properties and one thing stood out to me: safety. The owners were extremely accommodating, the rooms were very clean. I didn't care for the breakfast. I got to the breakfast room, and there was nothing but dry cereal, one apple, oatmeal, a waffle-iron, coffee and juice. It just wasn't replenished. No yogurt or any other fruit. It may have been the patrons, but the tables were not cleaned. But sleep was good; no break-ins. Ironically, I had to get a chip in my windshield repaired, and while waiting, someone who had stayed closer to town came in with their driver door bashed in by thieves at another hotel. SAVED BY TRIPADVISOR!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at the Super 8 Madison/ Ridgeland. I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and the rooms clean and comfortable, it is our goal to exceed our guests' expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for the breakfast, we really need to work on it and i will share it with my team members so that other guests' won't find it understocked and that we can get all five stars next time. Once again, I thank you for sharing your experience with the tripadvisor community, it will help future potential guests decide just like other reviews helped you. We'll see you next time you're in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mississippi, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night recently while attending a conference recently. I chose this place because it was the closest to the conference site and the price was really good. The staff was very friendly and overall it was a good stay. My room was clean and I didn't hear a sound from anyone outside even though the place was full. I went down a little after eight and there was pretty much nothing left of breakfast. It wasn't a problem for me though. I would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team at the Super 8 Madison/ Ridgeland for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.
Your comments have been communicated to all our staff as a reminder of how much we can impact our guests in a positive way and a job well done. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the breakfast running out. We make sure that all items are available for our guests but in the rare event that you find that we're out of a certain item we encourage our guests to ask the front desk associate to refill it.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Nick P
Westminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Clean, comfortable Rooms and free breakfast! Quiet location with friendly staff. Good value. I will stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Mr.Bentley,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel.
We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we appreciate your loyalty and support.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. High five to my team for a job well done.
We are looking forward to welcoming you once again to our property. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Nick Patel
Kosciusko, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

The room was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and our check-in and check-out was easy. Enjoyed free wifi and breakfast. We will come back again here. I would like to thank to the people who maintain the good work here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write about your experience at our Hotel. I am glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable and also that my staff members were able to help you and make your stay a pleasant one.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, friends and family members to our property again.
Once again, thank you for you valuable time and thank you for choosing your Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland.

Nick Patel
Kenner
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We arrived around 4 PM and the room was ready. The room was very clean and relaxing. Thanks for the great stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the tripadvisor community. We are glad you found everything to your satisfaction, We'll see you next time you're in the area.

Nick

Been to Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!