“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   405 Business Park Drive, Madison, MS 39110   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Madison
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice staff and the room too. The motel look like they just remodeled. The area is really quite and safe. You might get disturbed by the highway traffic but besides that its really nice. Breakfast could add few more things. The price is good for the room. I will definitely come back here.

• Stayed March 2013
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the warm comments about your stay at our property. I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay and my team was able to leave a good impression on you. The property was indeed just recently renovated. We always try to provide our guests with the best experience and appreciate feedback. I am sorry that our breakfast menu did not meet your expectations, we will make improvements so that the next time you're here, you will enjoy the breakfast as well. Once again, i thank you for you kind remarks.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here two days but in different rooms. The front desk female was very nice and my stay was ok. I dont expect much from super 8 because id like to save money on a hotel. You get what you pay for. So i went back on day 2 and as i am watching tv in bed my legs felt like they were getting bit. I found a bug and threw it outside. Laid back down and found another. I googled what bed bugs look like and they were adult bed bugs. I told the front desk, they changed my room, gave no discount, and said they'd look at it. When i left the next day, it was "cleaned" like normal and left to the next person. No sprays, nothing. DONT STAY HERE. CONFIRMED BED BUGS.

• Stayed March 2013
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Dear Guests,

This review is false. please check to see if you have posted this to the correct property because the room in question has been occupied by a worker crew of mine for quite some time and i had the pest control guys inspect the room after reading this and they did not find any bed bugs. If you think you have the right property, please provide with you full name and date of stay to verify. You can email that to me at nipatel7@gmail.com. To all guests, we take such issues very seriously here and if bed bugs were indeed discovered in a room, i would immediately block that room and have a professional pest control person treat it and not rent it until it was safe and if needed replace the mattresses and do anything to solve the problem but i would not have returned the room back to service.

Travelers are raving about these Madison hotels

Grenada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Title notes good. Bad is limited food not replenished, poor bed, lighting and old furniture. Spacious room and handicapped accessible bathroom good size tho shower isn't modern enough with broken hand nozzle that just hangs with no hook. Yogurt just sits in silver bowl that doesn't retain proper cold at all. But it's always safe clean and close to all we need at very inexpensive price. Don't expect Hyatt quality but you get good basic room to sleep with a good selection of cable. You are literally rushed away at check out and expect noisy housekeeping cart waking you by 8:15am every stay. Laundry and ice are outside needing to be updated and cleaned tho. Good gas mart in walking distance tho. We feel safe here totally with our two children if they are with us so that's important most of all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Dear Kay T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I have shared your comments regarding your stay with my team so we can improve our service to ensure that we exceed our guests' expectations. Thank you for choosing the Super 8 Madison.
Savannah,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Enjoyed the nights stay. It was quiet. Desk staff was outstanding in answering my questions and providing me directions on where to eat. Nick General Manager, even came right up when the bathroom door looked and wouldn't open. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Did not use the Restaurant, although had my breakfast there and did not see a Fitness center
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
NICK P, General Manager at Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Dear Mr. Russo,

I would like to thank you on behalf of my team for your kind comments on our performance and your experience on your stay.

We know that when traveling our guests have many options to choose from and we value and deeply appreciate your loyalty and support. We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything is like new, in place, of the highest quality, and in perfect working order.

Me and my team are looking forward to welcome you, family and friends to once again provide you with an outstanding level of service and nothing less.

Nick Patel
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

We made this reservation online, and you don't always know what to expect when you arrive. We were really pleased when we walked into the lobby and it looked like it had been freshly updated. The room we stayed in had been freshly painted. Carpet could use cleaning but the rest was clean and in great shape. The front desk staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Convenient location, too.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
bacliff tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

Though just passing through and needing to sleep/rest off some long highway miles, found this place ideal to do just that. Right off the highway,( but not so close highway noise keeps you up half the night ) , management was friendly , room was clean & spacious enough for two, liked the added features (in room- refrig/micro/coffee pot), looked & found no unwanted guest's in bed with us ( a.k.a. bed bug's ), over all ,would recommend this to other's.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Madison/Ridgeland? Share your experiences!