“Good Ribs, fish and chicken” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Madison, MS
“Good Ribs, fish and chicken”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

This place is super casual and laid back and nothing spectacular. But, it is a good place to get a fairly quick, affordable meal. The ribs are fantastic and their baked beans are very good. I like the beans and ribs here much better than the Haute Pig's beans and ribs. They also have good fried fish and chicken tenders. The fries are nothing special. I have only had a sandwich once and it was okay, not great. The people are always friendly and it clean and well kept. It is very kid friendly and just a good solid place to get a casual meal.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Jackson, Mississippi
“they cant be serious”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

I've only been here once and it was shortly after they opened but it was so bad it was laughable. I sincerely hope things have changed because we have a lot of great sandwich shops in our area, there would be no reason to go here. I had ordered a Reuben - I was anticipating a thick layer of pastrami with melty swiss, tart sauerkraut and creamy dressing grilled on pumpernickel. What I got was a thin layer of packaged meat — I don't remember if there was cheese or dressing but I do remember it was on WONDER BREAD and then microwaved! It was so hideous I just threw it in the trash and chalked it up to lesson learned. I haven't been back but seriously, you cant make a sandwich like that and stay in business.

• Visited February 2011