“Best Catfish in Town” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Georgia Blue

Georgia Blue
Colony Crossing Shopping Center, 111 Colony Crossing, Suite 130, Madison, MS 39110
601 898 33030
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Catfish in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Friday lunch is the best. Catfish is awesome and the chicken fried chicken/ chicken fried steak with WHITE GRAVY is terrific also. Come early; gets packed from noon till 1:00pm.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgia B, Manager at Georgia Blue, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Gotta agree with you there!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great place for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I've been to Georgia Blue in Madison, MS 3 times while travelling for business. The food is consistently great and the servers are very friendly. I look forward to eating there each time I'm in the area - I would definitely recommend it for lunch. The beer selection is great as well. My favorite so far was the crab cake po boy with fried green tomatoes. Good stuff!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgia B, Manager at Georgia Blue, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you, Ron! Come back and see us!
Atlanta, Georgia
“sports bar with wanna be stuck up waitresses”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

poor service. they don't acknowledge you and the food is decent but overpriced. the manager was friendly, though.

Visited April 2013
Georgia B, Manager at Georgia Blue, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for providing your feedback. We will private message you for more details.
SAINT PETERSBURG
“Delicious unique food, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Southern cooking with a unique twist. Had their fried green tomato BLT, wonderful! Visited on a Thursday evening, live music. Too loud for a conversation but when alone made for nice background. Every table was full but not a long wait. Great service! Appreciated the attention from the manager (Reese) and waiter (Michael). Highly recommend!

Visited July 2013
Glad you enjoyed it!
Clinton, Mississippi, United States
“Great Food and Even Better Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I went on a Friday night. We were able to get a table without waiting. Our server was Matthew R. He was extremely attentive without being over whelming. He took our drink orders and they immediately appeared. I never had to ask for a refill nor did he interrupt our conversation to ask if I need more, he just quietly filled my water glass. Beer was serrved in an iced glass. He knew the menu and gave great suggestions.
The food was great! Fried Green Tomatoes for appetizer, were perfectly seasoned. My husband had the Shrimp and Grits which was very flavorful, very good. I had the Grilled Mahi with Grits, it had a wonderful Pineapple infused sauce. I was glad I asked for the sauce on the side though, it really complemented the fish but I think it would have been too much sauce for my taste. I am not a grits person but these were really, really good.
Overall it was a great dining experience! Perfect combination of great food and superb service! We will definitely be returning to Georgia Blue!!

• Visited July 2013