“A Delicious Surprise” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“A Delicious Surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

We were a party of 8 and we were seated immediately. Our waitress was very sweet & helpful. I'm highly allergic to shellfish so I mentioned this to her. My salad was the heirloom tomstoe & mozzarella salad & it was very good. I drank a pink guava margarita which was amazing & super strong. I think everyone should try it. I originally ordered the rosemary & honey fried chicken, but then I was told that they use the same oil to fry everything. I found that a little odd since fish does have a strong distinct taste to mix & fry everything together. However, I was extremely grateful for her coming back & letting me know this so I could select another meal without risking a trip to the emergency room. I then chose the flank steak with the chimichurri sauce (medium) with the spinach & I changed the fries for asparagus. It was absolutely amazing. The steak was cooked perfectly & super tender. I totally enjoyed my time at the restaurant & the food. I say a must if you are ever here visiting or are a local.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jackson, Mississippi
“Weird name, but good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I've had their red beans and rice (yummy) and their pasta with veggies... two different visits.. both were really good. Kind of expensive, but the boss was buying, so that was great!

Visited September 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great lunch spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Lunch here with old friends was delightful. Really good catfish plate for the Friday special. I could have eaten one more piece. The appetizer was really tasty, some kind of Asian shrimp. Our other appetizer was the Best! I love crab cakes without much filling and these had a minimum of breading! Yum! The waitress was warm and never let our sweet tea get empty.

Visited August 2012
Brandon, Mississippi
“A must-try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I've visited Local 463 on several different occasions. I believe they were all during lunch. Every time I've been here I've had a great meal and great service to match. They offer a wide variety of traditional dishes that have their own non-traditional spin to them.

Visited May 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife, daughter, and I visited on Friday, July 27 and had Marybeth as a server...she was great! We asked for a vegetarian pasta dish and got pasta primavera w Parmesan cream sauce and a pasta primavera w a tomato coulis sauce...both were great though they were not on the menu...they aim to please @ L463! We went to Mayflower this week as well, and though it was okay, it doesn't compare to L463!