“Needs to stay a secret !” 1 of 5 stars

(601) 766-9617
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 27 Restaurants in Lucedale
Rolling Fork, Mississippi
“Needs to stay a secret !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

This place is awful ! I got a grilled grouper sandwich that was so bad, I couldn't eat it----fishy taste & no seasoning....not sure if it was off flavor or spoiled....when we got ready to pay at register, i told the girl that my fish was bad & she looked at me & said " that'll be $10. 42 ". No apology, no nothing---RUDE! The other ladies with me were able to choke some of their food down, but said it was not good. There were 5 of us and not one person enjoyed their meal ! Atmosphere was poor & the 2 people working there were unfriendly. AVOID this place----whoever gave it a 5 star rating on Tripadvisor had to be the owner of a relative !

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Lucedale, Mississippi
“Best Kept Secret in the South”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2011

They have the best Blackened Mahi Mahi I've ever eaten and the Shrimp Poboys are to die for. Service is courteous and prompt.

• Visited August 2011