“Very Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 40 Restaurants in Long Beach
Monroe, La
“Very Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are moving to the Mississippi Gulf Coast, and are anxious to find various cuisines that are worth time and travel. This is not one of those places. The cafe is next door to a Subway in a strip mall. I would reccomend the Subway over Chopsticks. More for your money, that's for sure.

The buffet was practically unattended by the staff while I was there. The food was rather tasteless and cold. I was never asked if I would like a refill on my tea, and was never even approached by the server until I finally got up and walked to the cashier. Only then did she come rushing up with a fortune cookie and bill for over 11.00. One small buffet plate and a glass of tea.

I found it a bit rude that while I waited for my change, the cashier began a conversation in Chinese with my waitperson.

My aivice is simple, go for the footlong next door.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Pass Christian, Mississippi
“Price Hikes”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The food is ok, the prices continue to sore on take out and dine in. the price of 5,50 per pound during the dinner time on take out is not going to give you a portion worth what you will pay for... DISSAPOINTING.. Been a customer since they opened the diner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach, Mississippi, United States
“Not going back.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

For a buffet, they have a poor selection. You are better off ordering take out from the kitchen if you do not mind waiting 40 min for some chicken and rice. The items on the buffet, even fresh from the kitchen, are subpar at best. I feel it is over priced for these reasons.

Visited March 2013