“Chilling at Steve's” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Chilling at Steve's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

On our way through from Texas to Florida, our half way point was Gulfport Ms. We asked the locals for a breezy restaurant by the gulf and found this wonderful spot , right on the beach road.
The food was good , the shrimp great but the location was everything. We got there late 8 ish ,and they still accommodated us with dinner and it is the gulf breezes that sold the spot.
Worth the stopping

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Springfield, LA, USA
“Spur of the moment treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were passing through and are we glad we tried Steve's! Great! The food was just perfection, the price was more than fair, the portions wonderful.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eunice
“OUTSTANDING FOOD AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Steve's Marina was recommended to me by "a local". Myself and 7 other ladies were on a ladies weekend trip. We called to make reservations ahead of time since we were a large group. When we got to the restaurant we were seated immediately and our waitress Mary Anne was there to take our drink orders. We had seafood nachos and yum yum bread that was amazing. The French martini was smooth! Blackened shrimp was awesome, as well as the bread pudding with pecan praline sauce! We had a wonderful time with the complete staff - including the kitchen staff that came out to see what all the laughter was about. I would definitely go back and recommend Steve's Marina to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mendenhall, Mississippi
“Food was good, service was OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ate off the lunch menu, so the dishes were pretty reasonable priced. Portions were small, but plenty. The food was very good. Our waiter was very slow on the drink refills, and we actually had to ask the busboy to bring us refills, which he did quickly. It didn't appear that our waiter had alot of tables, but maybe he did.

Visited July 2013
“Great Start”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I hit Steve's on my first night in Long Beach. It is a mere 0.5 mile from the HIEX so I walked. A little confused at the beginning as it said the Beach Bar is Open a bar on the bottom of the restaurant, but clearly it is not. You must go upstairs to the restaurant. I sat on the patio outside. The view is great it was shady. I had a fabulous Marina Margarita delicious. I got the shrimp remoulade to start and followed it with a Marina salad (greens with pineapple cherry tomatoes and nuts) topped with fried oysters which were excellent. The waitress was very attentive and made me feel at home. Lone woman traveler.
The owner manger stopped me on the way out and thanked me for coming. I left full and happy. Nice way to start my week in Long Beach. I would go back easily.

Visited July 2013