“Fresh, Local, and Healthy-ish” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Long Beach
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: Come in for some Great Food and Music. Remember BYOB on all Adult Beverages.
Silver Spring, Maryland
“Fresh, Local, and Healthy-ish”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

I had lunch here with a large group of business travelers. We spread out across a few tables (the biggest table only seated about six people), some indoors and some on the patio. The place is decorated with local artwork and it is bright and colorful (almost child-like). The owner (Darwell) came and introduced himself and explained the menu when our group arrived - his thing is that they don't fry anything...a rarity in Gulfport.

I had the build-your-own salad with blackened salmon (special of the day), and it was great. It was definitely fresh, and the fish was cooked perfectly and had great flavor. Others at my table ordered sandwiches and other salads and they were all pleased. We were all stuffed when we left - even those of us who got salads.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Jackson, Mississippi
“Awesome unique atmosphere!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Wonderful service, such a unique menu, and everything I have tried has been delicious! Every time I am in town I have to stop there. Always a wonderful experience. The staff is very helpful, friendly and they are very quick to serve you which always helps when you are on a short lunch break. Can't wait to visit again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach, Mississippi, United States
“WAY OVER RATED!!!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Guy Fieri must not have taste buds or he has to announce that he is checking out a place because if they served him what we ate the show would have never aired. I will say that the etouffee is awesome. I would eat that all by it self. My burger had no flavor and was crispy. My youngest had a quesadilla that was burnt and I cant remember what the other two had but they were not very good. The service was good and the staff was nice. We were skeptical when we went there to begin with and that is why we ordered easy to make items that a sandwich shop should have no problems with. I sure am glad I did not pay steak house prices for their steaks or other over priced items that were suggested by the staff.

Visited April 2013
Gulfport, MS
“delicious filet mingon!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

went sat night to darwells to see the Florida Boys - they are just the greatest band. tried their 8 oz petit filet mignon and it was supurb!!!! better than any steak house i have been to down here. cooked just right and served with a salad and a side - i choose the grilled asparagus, and that was great also. my friend had the blackened sirloin tips with blackened shrimp and that meal also was delicious. i like the byob policy and that they are casual and relaxed. all in all, a great dinner and a great night!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“It deserves the hype!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great food, great band, we really enjoyed our dinner! It was a little slow, but they were really busy, and the entertainment made it worth the wait!

Visited May 2013