“Decent place to stop if you are passing through..” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Southwest

You added Quality Inn & Suites Southwest to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites Southwest
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2800 Greenway Dr.., Jackson, MS 39204 (Formerly Comfort Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #13 of 46 Hotels in Jackson
Miramar Beach, Florida
“Decent place to stop if you are passing through..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

On a road trip and stopped here with my dog after reading the reviews. The room was 64.99 a bit over priced for what it is, but I felt safe. It is right on the side of the freeway and a WalMart is right across the street (just in case you need anything). I felt safe walking my dog on the grounds. The room was clean but you can tell it is older, dings and bumps on the toilet seat and in the bathtub etc. I had a bit of a problem finding it because my GPS shows it at as Comfort Inn which I advised the front desk, but she said she was aware. Very quiet and I slept great! The free bfast is okay, not a grand spread or anything, but I mean it is free. Pool looked clean. I would stay here again. Not much in choice of food nearby, all fast food burgers, waffle house etc.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Comfortinnsouthwest, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Southwest, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for choosing us and for taking time out to give us a feedback. It is so important for us and our staff to get our valued guest's opinion on our product and service. We are very happy to learn that you had a positive stay with.

We will see you again soon!

Trupti (Tru) Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice, the staff was pleasant! Room was clean... Rested easy as no worries about the surroundings. Check it out so worth staying it has breakfast in the morning that was a delight! Coffee in your room what more could you ask for? Shall I say nothing!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Trupti(Tru) Patel
Plano, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My son and his friends stopped here for the night on their way to Atlanta. I read the reviews and it seemed like a good choice for the price. They reported back that it was clean, pleasant, quiet, and the breakfast was pretty good, some of the pastry was dry but they came to eat at the end of the breakfast time. They enjoyed their stay and would stay again if traveling to or through the Jackson MS area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Comfortinnsouthwest, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Southwest, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Janet,
Thank you taking time out to give us a review. your feedback is so very important to us. We are glad to hear that your son, and his friends enjoyed their stay with us, and we look forward to host them again!

Thank you.

Peoria, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We were a little leery when we saw the road leading up to this property. Admittedly, the condition of the street is not the property's fault, but it does leave an impression just the same. However, we were greeted very pleasantly and the room was better than some Quality Inns we've used. My wife and I both got a good night's sleep and didn't find anything of note to complain about. We were going to skip breakfast the next morning because we were ready to leave at 5:30, but it was ready early when I went to check out and it turned out to be very good, including the hot items; egg patties, sausage and waffles. We'll definitely stay again when in the Jackson area.

I should note that we don't get hung up on minor defects, like the caulking, etc. We just want a clean, quiet and comfortable room at an affordable price. We are generally content with a typical continental breakfast of sweet rolls, cereal, etc., so any time we actually get a nice, hot breakfast, it is a welcome plus.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Montgomary,

Thank you so much for your time, and review. I apologize for the delay in response. Due to an error, my earlier response to your review did not post. Therefore I am rewriting my response!
I am so glad that you and your wife had a great stay with us! Your feedback was very important to us and our staff, who uses it continually to improve our service to our valued guests.
We look forward to seeing you soon!

Trupti(Tru) Patel
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Trupti (Tru) is the general manager who is very nice & hospitable. The room was cozy and the breakfast was amazing (all included in your stay)! If I ever go back to Jackson, MI I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Comfortinnsouthwest, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Southwest, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time out to give us a review..Myself and our staff truly feel rewarded by your kind response. We are so glad to have meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing our Hotel, and it will be a joy to serve you again!

Trupti (Tru) Patel
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

We were headed to Dallas, needed a halfway point for the night. I chose this because it offered an in-room whirlpool in some rooms. My husband is disabled with severe RA, so after a long day on the road, something like this is very good. The staff was very friendly, accommodating. The hotel is a little older, but the feel is nice and comfortable. The pool is outside, but very clean. The reviews on this were also quite good. It is very close to shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: I would definitely opt for the extra for the whirlpool room if you need to unwind or loosen up.