“Great hotel when you're home away from home!!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
“Great hotel when you're home away from home!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Great value and location. The staff is A+ in customer service and always willing to accomodate guests in any way possible. Overall, I had a very pleasant experience at Extended Stay of America . I would recommend it for family travel as it has a kitchenette available to prepare meals. Certainly will save a few bucks on eating out at restaurants and other eaterys.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

the room is like a mini apartment great for any type of visit in the jackson area of mississippi i went two weeks before my actual stay to review the room i would be offered and I LOVED IT! i got a handicap room on the first floor it had a small kitches with a fridge and a 32" plasma tv and spaceful closet and and surprisingly super comfy queen size bed in the room you will also have a lazy boy style chair and although the bathroom small i liked it bc it was really clean and spaceful enough to use it has woodflooring in the kitchenette and carpet in the bedroom area i would so recommend this place also the a/c worked great i suggest to request it be turned on before you arrive also the room smelled super clean and all the lighting worked wonderfully again id recommend this place for a cheap and comfy dtay close to the mall and a lot of restaurants and businesses

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Vicksburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

if you want a place that has the essentials plus a little more the hotel this is the place to stay good week 2 weeks or month.located around restaurants grocery stores convenience stores all the essentials.

• Stayed April 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I'm glad that you were pleased with our convenient location during your visit. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I stayed here for five nights and was thrilled to be on the first floor as it is easy to bring your items in and out. No elevator so that is a plus.

Bed was firm, new sheets and AC and shower was great.

32 inch HDTV with plenty of channels. All for $200 for five nights right off highway by Wendy's, Arby's and attractions.

Best value ever. Grab n Go is fine.

• Stayed February 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room, our convenient location and your fresh, new bedding. As well, it’s great to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast met your needs. We look forward to having you visit with us again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

This was my first time staying in an exterior hotel and I was rather surprised! The outside was clean the rooms were especially clean and the staff was amazing. I was greeted with friendly smile and as I checked out their customer service didn't change. The called me by name which made me feel special even though I knew they didn't know me.This will now be a permanent stop for me when I travel through and to Mississippi! Thanks guys for making my stay memorable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Rod – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am thrilled that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our staff during your visit with us. Customer service is a top priority of ours, so I’m happy we were able to meet this goal.

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

I walked into the hotel room and it smelled like cigars. I thought maybe the person cleaning the rooms smoked. I put my bags down after walking my parents out and sat on the bed only to smell the most horrible smell in life. I wanted to see if it came from the sheets and they were dirty with makeup and pubic hairs. I asked for a refund and to check out. They checked me out but has still refused to give me my refund. I arrived in this town on the occasion of a funeral and was given more problems.

Room Tip: ask to review the room to make sure they are clean
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I sincerely apologize that your room was not properly cleaned before your arrival. As well, I apologize for the unpleasant odor you experienced. I will be speaking with our housekeeping staff to ensure that your experience is not repeated. We would love the opportunity to provide you with a better experience next time you’re in our area.
Jackson, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

The room we were in left much to be desired. The property was not well maintained and needs a lot of work. Also, be aware that the rooms are ALL located along a long corridor with the doors facing out. No way to really get a good night's sleep with people walking up and down all night long.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Ana – Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry that you found the condition of our hotel to be unsatisfactory. As well, I apologize that you experienced some noise disturbance from other guests in the hall. All of your feedback will be very useful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Jackson - North? Share your experiences!