“Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 47 hotels in Jackson
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My stay was the best ever! The hotel was the cleanest place I have ever stayed in. I really enjoyed everything, even down to having a desk or table with 2 chairs to sit and eat and to work on my laptop. Thanks

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Crystal - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was the “best ever”. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

38 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Cleanest Place Ever! I really enjoyed my stay there and the desk clerk was very nice.. I like the fact they have desks with chairs flat screen tv and small kitchen.. Have lil dishes in the Cabinets. I will come back No Question

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you were pleased with our staff, hotel and amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

My stay here has been awsome. Ths manager greeted me with great hospitality. She made me feel right at home here. She check my room upon my entrance. The beds are so soft and cozy its hard to get up for work. The breakfast is wonderful with a top off of fresh hot coffee. The elevator was a relief from the stairs. Flat screen TV shows clear. Front desk works are great customer service. Kitchen came with everything I needed.My overall stay here is lovely. Keep up the great work

A satisfied customer

• Stayed May 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that we made you feel right at home. That is always our goal and I am glad we achieved it.

Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My home was being renovated and I didn't want to burden any relatives. I chose extended stay America worst mistake ever. I walked into the room it was extremely dirty. The walls, bathtub, carpet, and refrigerator was extremely filthy. It was late so I would try in suck it up but as I examined the bed it was also filthy the sheets and pillows where yellow. The bed smelled horrible. The entire room had an odor also. I could not stay so I got another room elsewhere. This hotel is full of drug addicts and prostitutes I would never recommend anyone to stay here. Ruunnnn as fast as you can. It is not well maintained at all. The janitors let equipment such as mop buckets with water over the place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Ashley - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. The condition of our hotel as you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To prevent this from happening again, I am working with the housekeeping staff on improving our cleaning procedures and inspection policies. As well, please know, we do not condone illegal activity of any kind. Due to that, we are taking your remarks very seriously and will continue to focus on providing a family friendly atmosphere for all of our guests to enjoy.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at JCK@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Interlachen, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I made reservations on the phone directly with the front desk the day before I was to arrive for a 40 night stay at a lowered rate for long term stay, at arrival although we gave the reservation information to the attendant we were not checked in under the reservation, instead we were checked in for a one night stay and charged more due to loosing the long term stay discount. The attendant did not inform us of this and we were rudely awakened a few hours later saying we had to come down and pay for another day or get out of the room immediately. I went down and payed and thought we had it straightened everything out but the next day a receipt was slid under my door saying we were charged $267.00 and that I still owed another $224.00 for the remainder of the week. This was all on top of the first night stay of $50.00 that they had already been paid for. After getting no resolution with the local management I called the hotel chain costumer service and was told someone would be calling me back with a resolution to this problem within 24 to 48 hours, they never called. In total they charged me $541.00 for 5 nights when under the reservation it should have been no more than $214.50 for 5 nights.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Melissa - Thanks for taking the time to submit your review and speak with me concerning this issue. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty.

I appreciated the opportunity to address your concern about charges you incurred at our hotel while explaining our policy. With our guests best interest in mind, we typically only charge one night room and tax for any extended stay guests arriving after office hours. The following business day, after confirming arrival, we charge the remaining weekly balance before delivering your receipt to the room. I will be more than happy to speak with you further about this and provide whatever information you need to clear up any outstanding issues. Your comments are very important to me and to the entire staff at our hotel, as we are in constant communication with our guests.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
Lansing, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The toilet did not work in my room. When I reported it, they said that there was not a maintance on duty and that he would fix the problem in the morning. When I flushed the toilet, it overflowed & flooded my room in the middle of the night. Had to get another room at another hotel.

Room Tip: Make sure that you view the room before you use it
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I sincerely apologize that your toilet didn’t work properly. Our maintenance staff is charged with keeping all of our fixtures on property in tip-top shape; it seems that this was not the case with your room. Please accept my most sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Good, Excellent, Great. Wonderful a very clean environment the staff is very generious.

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Been to Extended Stay America - Jackson - North? Share your experiences!