“I am very please and happy that I choose to stay here. And if I have to do it again it will diffident be at extend stay on l-55 ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jackson - North

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #16 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Good, Excellent, Great. Wonderful a very clean environment the staff is very generious.

• Stayed July 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - North, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Houma, Louisiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

This is a horrible, disgusting place. We checked in after a long day on the Natchez Trace. We were traveling with a dog so our choices were limited on where we could stay. There were stains on the walls and the carpet was filthy. The sheets on the bed were very yellowed. The a/c smelled like urine. That's just a few of the complaints I have about this place. We were charged an extra $25 for a pet cleaning fee. They haven't spent $25 cleaning this room in years. We left our dog there for 45 minutes to go eat at the Cracker Barrel, then decided not to stay in such a filthy place. We were told that since we spent time in the room, we were not entitled to any refund of our money.Stay away from this one. This is the type of place were drug addicts, & prostitutes like to hang out. Also there were three cars on blocks in the parking lot &the pictures on the web lie. It may have looked that way 20 years ago.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

As well, the staff and I strive to provide friendly guest service, resulting in 100% guest satisfaction. The issue you described having at the Front Desk is completely disheartening. Please know that once a guest enters a room it is considered that you are staying with us and poses a challenge to reimburse any monies past that point. Regardless, it seems we might not have communicated this to you in the best of ways and I apologize for that.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

I was traveling from New Orleans back home to Memphis and needed to rest for a night,But had I known the Nightmare I was in for I would have drank redbull and coffee (2 things I don't like) just so I could have made it home.For beginners I asked for a NON-Smoking room..clearly someone had been smoking in it due to the fact that the top layer of linen had cigarettes burns in it,upon my observing the room i'm still trying to figure out why "hair" was everywhere in the room from the bed,bathroom,on the walls,counter tops and YES even in the "REFRIGERATOR" i'm like wow what is this? when I walked into the bathroom the toilet seat had a "Shoe Print" on it...it was unclean counter tops were full of hair,dust.Kitchen sink had hair in it,Coffee maker & pot was "FILTHY" full of dust and lint seem it hadn't been cleaned in God knows when? with an OLD out of date looking bag of coffee and old sugar,The refrigerator was set to off (I was wondering why my water didn't get cold) Window seals were full of dust 1 side of the window was even unlocked.The TV had horrible reception and i'm like I thought this was cable,out of date tv the cable seemed as if it were stolen or not connected properly and they thought I was gonna pay 4.99 to use their internet "PLEASE" I used my phones internet instead..I already feel like I got ripped off.Then I couldn't sleep due to the fact that when I fell asleep it seemed something was biting me woke up and there is a welt on my arm (I believe this place has BED BUGS) I was Terrified ran to the store to get some Disinfectant Spray sprayed the place like crazy...I tried to fall asleep again placed towels over the entire bed cause I didn't want to sleep on the linen "CLEARLY" this room hadn't been cleaned properly from it's previous guests.I used my shirt to cover pillows and try to stay in one spot as if I were on a deserted island....woke up 3 hours later after finally falling asleep felt more bites.So I got up around 6am and showered packed all my stuff in my car and had to leave this stay was a true "NIGHTMARE" a HELL of a night full of dust,filth,hair and what seemed to be BED BUGS.I feel like I got robbed of my Money this was the WORSE experience EVER! I placed the room keys in the crack of the OFFICE door because after my half night stay there I had to leave couldn't wait til the office opened to return keys .And I have Photos to back up everything I mentioned..

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Doniphan, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2011

My husband & I stayed here for 2 months because of a job he had in Jackson, and it was close to his work. This hotel might be fine for a one night stay, DURING THE WEEK, but NOT for 2 months! The weekends are the worst, that's when the drug dealers, thieves, and prostitutes start coming in. There is traffic, banging on doors, horns honking, and criminal activity going on all night long. IMO, go to County Line Rd & get a Drury Inn or something. Don't stay here. I will have to add the hotel manager is very nice, I just wish they wouldn't rent out rooms to all these scumbags. I think that's about all there is in Jackson, MS. HORRIBLE TOWN!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Oxford, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2011

You get what you pay for. Non smoking room, cigarette butts in toilet, toilet appeared not cleaned, dirty dishes and blanket on the bed had some stains that were just gross. So disappointed with choice of hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Ridgeland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

courteous and helpful staff, clean rooms, good Internet service,

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2010

Clean room, everything worked, no loose light sockets that will not hold the plug, no snowy TV pictures, working radio/alarm clock, all the basics plus a kitchenette with dishes, utensils, pot, fry pan coffeemaker, and fridge at a great rate. Even greater value for longer stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Jackson - North? Share your experiences!