“nice stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 47 hotels in Jackson
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“nice stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a nice hotel, clean rooms, comfortable and spacious. The staff was helpful and friendly. One bit of feedback to management, you gym has decent space but your equipment is dated. The treadmill is fine, but the universal weight machine is old, bulky and useless. It's just wasted real estate, get rid of it, all you need in it's place is another treadmill, a bench and a dumb bell rack/weights for a nice work out room. thanks!

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
LaChanze C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
We appreciate your feedback on your stay! We are glad everything was great and hear you on the exercise equipment! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us while you were in Jackson, MS!

74 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

stayed here for business and was totally happy. Very friendly front desk -- could not have been more welcoming. Clean room with everything I needed ( OK -- a magnifying mirror for make up would be welcome..) Other than that... great stay.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor -- easy access to breakfast and the side door.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LaChanze C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
My staff and I are happy to hear about your stay with us while in Jackson, MS! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next stay!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our family stayed here over the holidays on our way to Texas. After 10 hours on the road with 3 young children, it was the perfect stop. Picked for indoor pool, but room was clean, breakfast was great, and quiet rest. Would stay again!

• Stayed December 2012
LaChanze C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
We appreciate you and your family choosing to stay with us while you were in Jackson, MS! My staff and I appreciate the feedback on your stay as we strive to give clean, fresh rooms. Thank you again for staying at our hotel!
Troy, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We loved the hospitality, the clean rooms and nice breakfast area and food. Very nice experience. The staff was very friendly, the exercise room had one machine not working but it was a good treadmill. The pool area looked great; I didn't use this.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
LaChanze C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
My staff and I are happy to hear about your stay! We truly appreciate your business with us and hope to serve you again in the future!
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We chose this Fairfield because of past experience with the Fairfield Inn in Rockford, IL. Unfortunately, this one is not of the same caliber. The woman that checked us in was very pleasant and the main living area of our room was nice. It appeared to have been remodeled along the lines of the Rockford Fairfield. Unfortunately, the bathroom appeared to not have been remodeled and was outdated. The breakfast was not very good at all. If you wanted eggs, you had a selection of a bowl of hard boiled eggs. There was greasy sausage to go along with it and not much fruit. We both had glasses of orange juice which was undrinkable. Only after we poured ours from the machine did a woman working there put an out of order sign on it. If she knew it was not making the juice properly, why didn't she tell us when she saw us taking ours?
The guests are a mixed bag and we saw one woman literally standing in line with her thin pajamas on, seemingly unconcerned of what the other's had to see.
The hotel's location is convenient to the freeway but there are a number of them in the same area and we would choose one of them the next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side of the building and on floors other than the first floor would be quieter.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
LaChanze C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Jackson, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
We appreciate your feedback from your stay with us while in Jackson, MS. I apologize about the issues during your stay with us and understand the inconvenience they can cause. We would like to make things right for you! Please give us a call at your convenience.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

After traveling for over 10 hrs with a 3 year old I had to stop and find a room. I had stopped at a couple hotels and they were completely booked.
When I got here the staff said they were completely booked but said they would reconfirm some rooms and make sure. They were able to find an available room and I was so grateful.
I've never stayed at a Fairfield inn but after getting to our room and seeing how clean and comfortable the beds were I will again.
So not only was the staff amazing and going the extra mile but the rooms were so comfortable!!!!! If I stay in Jackson again I will without a doubt stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
We are happy to hear how your stay went with us! We appreciate your feedback for our hotel. We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Jackson, MS!
Gary, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We stayed at Fairfield Inn on November 1, 2012. Everything about this hotel was absolutely wonderful. From the front desk clerk to the housekeepers.The rooms were clean the bed was extremly comfortable. The staff were really friendly.The atmoshere was pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay and I would recommend this hotel. If I'm ever in the area again this is definitely where I would stay. Lovin' Fairfield

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We truly appreciate your feedback from your stay! We have have checked the temperature on our pool and hot tub to ensure it meets out standard requirements. We appreciate your business with us and choosing us over other hotels!

Been to Fairfield Inn Jackson? Share your experiences!