“My house burned down and staff was just...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road

You added Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   572 Beasley Road, Jackson, MS 39206 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in Jackson
“My house burned down and staff was just...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

My house burned down and staff was just awesome! The room and overall facility was great! Thanks for that you do!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
memphis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2010

Hotel room looked and smelled clean. Just a few scuff marks on the baseboards. Has DVD player and complete kitchen. The only way to get to your room from lobby is with your room key. Doors leading to hallways and elevator is only thru locked door. A little annoying, but improves security. Has security guard at night. Pretty nice area. Would recommend.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
White Plains, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2009

I had originally booked online with another hotel w/Kitchen in Jackson area. It was awful! Nasty isn't even the word to describe it. I stayed there one night before searching out other hotels before choosing Extended Stay Deluxe on E Beasley Road. Darrell, the manager on site, kindly greeted me at the front desk and let me view the room prior to booking. It was very clean and spacious (unlike many hotels in Jackson). There is a security guard in the parking lot at night so I felt very safe exiting my car. I stayed 17 days and have a return business trip in Jan and Feb. It's like a home away from home and everyone is so nice and professional. I give extra points to Darrell who has gone above and beyond every time we needed something.

• Liked — cleanliness, convenience, price, safety & professionalism of staff
  • Disliked — On the 14th day of my stay I had a line of sugar ants on my counter, I had to mass murder them.
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Memphis TN
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2006

Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights, from the outside of the building and the renovations being performed looked like it might be an OK place to stay, but on my first night I had to be moved because of the 3 or 4 screaming children in the room next door - the walls are paper thin.

The second night was not much better I thought I could feel something biting me, but dismissed it thinking I was being paranoid, on the third night I felt the same feeling and by this time red bite marks had started to appear on my legs, I pulled back the bedcovers and could actually see fleas jumping around - I could not reach anyone at reception and so I slept in the car.

In the morning when I checked out I told the girl on reception to have someone from management call me about the problems, I gave her my business card with one of the fleas I captured scotch taped to the back of the card - no one from the hotel has contacted me, also no one from head office has contacted me since I e-mailed them 4 days ago.

If you must stay in this area try the Jameson Inn across the road, very clean rooms and public areas, and not a bad breakfast.

Do yourself and your health a favour - KEEP AWAY FROM THIS EXTENDED STAY!

• Liked — Checking Out
  • Disliked — Fleas
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay Away
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2006

The hotel room was clean, and the hotel is in a good, convenient location. Based on my other travels, I like the format and service at other Marriott chains better. This is more of an extended stay location than a one or two night business trip location. Continental breakfast was very slim, but the rooms do have kitchenettes.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
Little Rock, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2006

The rooms were set up very nicely with a small kitchenette. The fitness center was very up to date and they provide free laundry facilities for guests. The breakfast consisted of juice and pastries. This was one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in. The pool and surrounding area were clean and the staff was very friendly. The hotel location is VERY conveniently located near shopping/restaurants. I will definitely stay here again when in Jackson!

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2005

My stay at this hotel was the first time I'd stayed at a Town Place Suite. I expected more from a hotel that is part of the Marriott family. The facility smelled badly, was noisy and not at all what I expected. I left after the first night and moved to the Residence Inn.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road? Share your experiences!