“Customer service is horrible” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road

You added Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   572 Beasley Road, Jackson, MS 39206 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #21 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Memphis, Tennessee
“Customer service is horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We was there on business for one night and it took us over 2 hours to get are crew the four rooms we had reserved a week prier.When we arrived to the room after such a long wait we find out this room has not been touched by house keeping at all.If you are useing cooporate lodging card expect to need one for every room.Threw this whole ordeal the front desk was very rude and unprofessional . I will not recomend this place to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention and I wanted to take some time to personally respond. I sincerely apologize for the level of cleanliness in your room and the level of customer service displayed during your stay. Please know, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures so that this issue does not affect our future guests. Also, I will meet with our entire staff to review our customer service policies and guest protocol to ensure that your experience is not repeated.

If you would like to add any additional feedback, please feel free to contact me directly at, jeb@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Meridian, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Through a contract at work, I have stayed at this hotel for nearly 3 years. First of all, this hotel has 3 floors and no elevator -- actually they have an elevator, but it is broke down and management always says the same thing "parts are backordered" when asked about it. The elevator has not been working for nearly a year. Since I've been staying there, I have learned about two shootings, a purse snatching and possible prostitution. I have been checked into rooms that have no heat and the thermostat has been tore off the wall. After climbing the 3 flights with luggage to my room, I was too tired to move again and just got extra blankets and suffered through it(this happened in cold January). Anyway, the good about the hotel is the front desk, the clerks have always been nice and friendly and really seem to try and do the best they can in the situation. You also have to deal with people smoking in the hotel when it is in the "non smoking building". As stated at first, if you have other options take it.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the first floor, as they have no elevator service.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
I appreciate you bringing you experience to our attention. While I’m delighted to hear you were pleased with our staff, I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. I am sorry that the elevator has not been repaired. As well, I am sorry to hear that you were checked into rooms that had maintenance issues. I will be meeting with our staff to review your comments and to ensure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at jeb@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I hope we have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I stayed here for five nights and enjoyed the extra space, full size frig and stove. TV was great and bed was firm and clean.

AC worked well. I utilized Priceline to stay here -- try to get on first floor as no elevators.

I spent around $200 for my five nights and was thrilled.

Grab n Go breakfast is just the basics but at least it is something.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you were thrilled to find our property very affordable and that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

My name is jayson holden. I wanna start off by saying that this hotel being a 2 star hotel is an understatement. When you get to your room you'll know what I'm talking about. Every room is like a suite. Fold out couch, full kitchen, (oven, stove, microwave, fridge with automatic ice bin, and dishwasher lol) living room area, dining room area, and awesome comfy bed. Let me tell You it was a pleasure to come home to the room after work each day. Mr. Darrell was extremely curtious the entire time of my stay, almost as if he and I were best friends. His wonderful staff advised me of great places to visit while I was in town and never stirred me wrong. Also, the cleanliness of the hotel is exceptional. Its as if the cleaning staff hadn't stopped cleaning a day in their life. They must have been born with a broom in their hand. Well, I enjoyed my stay so much that I'm not even looking forward to going home. I can't wait for another job to open in jackson becuase I know that Darrell and his coworkers will be waiting with open arms. Thank you soo much Extended Stay America on Beasley rd.! Till next time.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Jayson - Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is so rewarding to read that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your comfortable bed, clean, spacious room and fully equipped kitchen. As well, it’s great to hear that you found our staff to be so helpful during your stay. We would love to welcome you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I stay at extended stay America every weekend for work and the employees
always go out of their way to make me feel comfortable. They are always friendly and make sure that I have everything I need. The service is great , and it is always with a smile

• Stayed December 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am happy that we were able to provide you with another comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that you have had such a positive experience with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed with a Baby and a toddler. We felt like home away from home.
Pros: value for money, nice bed, laundry, Fully equipped kitchen including cutting board. ( knives not provided due to liability reasons)

Con: Sofa bed is not comfortable for adults.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you and your family enjoyed you room, especially the bedding and fully equipped kitchen. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Keeping it short and to the point....This HOTEL SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BY THE BOARD OF HEALTH!! The carpet throughout the hotel WREAKED OF MILDEW AND WAS STAINED. The hallways were not well ventilated and wreaked of cigarette smoked and mold/mildew. My neice's allergies flared up immediately and she had to stay at a relative's house for the remainder of the trip. My family and I rented 3 suites which all of them had sofas with HUGE nasty stains. There was grease dripping down the sides of the refrigerators and on the walls above the stoves. The refrigerator door handles were so filthy they were a different color than the doors. The floors in the bathrooms were not clean, they had dead bugs on them and other debris. The shelf above the toilet had some type of residue on it. The showerheads appear to have NEVER BEEN CLEANED. The shower/tube walls had dust on top of them at least an inch thick. The dish containing the sugar and creamer packets had been used as an ashtray and the packets had been placed back into the dish. The carpet inside the suites smelled like athlete feet. There were NOT enough towels for everyone to use, therefore, I went to Walmart and purchased towels for my family to bathe with. There was a "party" nightly in the parking lot under my windows. The smoke detectors in our rooms either did not work or were not connected. I NEVER saw a security guard the entire time we were there. Due to the state fair occurring the overnight accommodations were very scarce therefore we had to stay at this particular hotel. These are a few of the problems with this hotel. I have attached photos of some of the problems with this hotel. My family and I will NEVER stay at an Extended Stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road? Share your experiences!