“Do NOT Stay HERE!!!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road

You added Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   572 Beasley Road, Jackson, MS 39206 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #21 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Belleview, Florida
“Do NOT Stay HERE!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Upon check in the first room they gave me had been broken into before we arrived and all the televisions, pots and pans and other things were missing. I went back to front desk and they gave me another room key. When I arrived at room 317 the door was open and people were arguing in the room. They did not belong there but they were using it. I went back to front desk and they said they would contact security. (I checked three hours later and the front desk told me that they had not had a chance to do it yet). Scary that people who broke into hotel didn't seem to matter to the front desk! They gave me another room key and when I went to this room it hadn't been cleaned yet. Then finally on the fourth try the room They gave me was ok. During the stay the room my daughter rented the smoke alarm went off twice in the middle of the night for no reason. She called the front desk and they sent someone up who pulled it halfway out of the ceiling. She was told they would fix it in the morning. They never did. The carpets smell and are badly in need of replacing through the whole hotel. Overall I rented four rooms for a wedding we had in Mississippi and I would not recommend Extended stay hotels to anyone EVER!!! This was the worst and scariest hotel I have ever been in! My wife and I stay in many hotels, usually one a month for a weekend at least and this was by far the worst experience ever!! We also had an issue with lost and found. They found my daughters cell phone and was not going to return it until I had to argue continually with them. What a miserable excuse for service. The front desk was rude and belligerent. Most of the time there was no one to be found there. Also they ran out of wash rags while we were there. This is only a partial list of problems

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jackson, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I enjoy my stay at the hotel and the room was clean and the front desk workers are nice and give good convo about the hotel and the onley problem i have is they need a better selection of tv channels.

Room Tip: The rooms are nice and it makes feel like u are at home.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Allen - Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you have found our hotel to be the perfect "home away from home". As well, I am so glad that your room was clean and our staff was friendly to you during your stay. Still, I apologize for our channel selection. This is something we are working to improve, and will keep your feedback in mind as we do so.

Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Will never again stay at this location. When we first arrived I was very impressed with the front desk staff. Everything seemed okay I was a little disappointed with the interior of the hall leading to the room there was a funny odor and the carpet was dirty. I over looked this knowing there are kitchens so maybe the smell of someone's food was lingering. I loved the size of the rooms and the fact there is a kitchen even though there were dirty dishes in the dishwasher I still overlooked and didn't complain. The bathroom didn't have tissue once again I didn't wanna make a fuss so I bought my own tissue. The thing that made me decide to cut my one week stay is the unconcerned night clerk. I asked for towels THREE TIMES!!!. Each time I was meet with excuses but no towels I understand things get busy but 3 times is ridiculous. Plus with me attitude is everything she made me feel as if asking for towels during a week stay is a unheard of thing very very unprofessional.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The conditions and conduct you described are not acceptable and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I'm sharing your survey with the entire staff. Again, I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at rrichardson@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the room. The lights could have been a little brighter in the room and there could've been a better selection of TV channels but those two things are minor complaints especially since I wasn't in the room long enough for those things to get on my nerves.

• Stayed March 2013
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Please allow us to thank you for your business. Whenever we read positive comments like yours our entire staff appreciates the proclamation of a job well done. Our goal is to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Having Extended Stay America Jackson East Beasley Road as a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. We are firmly committed to guest satisfaction with clean effective rooms at an affordable rate and were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. Coupled with our staff providing professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest we understand this offer is compelling. Once again, thank you.
Little Rock, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Just traveling through on a long trip to Florida. Had no information on this hotel. Came in late at night and was greeted by a friendly lady at the reservation desk. The room is clean and nicely set up. Could easily stay here for a week. Chatted with some super nice employees this morning at their coffee and bagels continental breakfast section. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice clean safe place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe - Jackson - East Beasley Road. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. Your feedback tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotel.
Killeen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was in town for a Ruff Ryder annual. I chose this location instead of our two reserved host hotels. The service was great. The price was great. The two attendents that were most helpful were Alicia and Cassandra Shorter. They were very helpful ith locations and directions to get there. I had a good stay. I would like more pillows tho there is an extra one in the closet. Overall it was still good. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Whenever we read positive comments like yours our entire staff appreciates the proclamation of a job well done. Our goal is to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Having Extended Stay Deluxe Jackson East Beasley as a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Jackson - East Beasley Road. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I was a women traveling by myself so I was nervous about everything. The staff was professional and helpful on the phone & in person. Any questions I had they was there willing to help me with a smile on there faces. The room i had was great!! The room made me feel like home away from home. I love the little small kitchen that are in the room.
The only thing that I didn't like was the parking. At night on the weekends it's very hard to find a good parking spot because the parking spots are small & close together. Overall every time I go to Jackson that is where I stay at.

• Stayed March 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Been to Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road? Share your experiences!