“Pleasantly surprised.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   572 Beasley Road, Jackson, MS 39206 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #21 of 47 hotels in Jackson
“Pleasantly surprised.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised by the room. The lights could have been a little brighter in the room and there could've been a better selection of TV channels but those two things are minor complaints especially since I wasn't in the room long enough for those things to get on my nerves.

• Stayed March 2013
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Please allow us to thank you for your business. Whenever we read positive comments like yours our entire staff appreciates the proclamation of a job well done. Our goal is to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Having Extended Stay America Jackson East Beasley Road as a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority. We are firmly committed to guest satisfaction with clean effective rooms at an affordable rate and were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. Coupled with our staff providing professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest we understand this offer is compelling. Once again, thank you.

29 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Little Rock, AR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Just traveling through on a long trip to Florida. Had no information on this hotel. Came in late at night and was greeted by a friendly lady at the reservation desk. The room is clean and nicely set up. Could easily stay here for a week. Chatted with some super nice employees this morning at their coffee and bagels continental breakfast section. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice clean safe place to stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe - Jackson - East Beasley Road. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. Your feedback tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.
Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotel.
Killeen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was in town for a Ruff Ryder annual. I chose this location instead of our two reserved host hotels. The service was great. The price was great. The two attendents that were most helpful were Alicia and Cassandra Shorter. They were very helpful ith locations and directions to get there. I had a good stay. I would like more pillows tho there is an extra one in the closet. Overall it was still good. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Scott M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Whenever we read positive comments like yours our entire staff appreciates the proclamation of a job well done. Our goal is to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Having Extended Stay Deluxe Jackson East Beasley as a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Jackson - East Beasley Road. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I was a women traveling by myself so I was nervous about everything. The staff was professional and helpful on the phone & in person. Any questions I had they was there willing to help me with a smile on there faces. The room i had was great!! The room made me feel like home away from home. I love the little small kitchen that are in the room.
The only thing that I didn't like was the parking. At night on the weekends it's very hard to find a good parking spot because the parking spots are small & close together. Overall every time I go to Jackson that is where I stay at.

• Stayed March 2012
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Jackson - East Beasley Road, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Milford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

This place was really great for the price we paid. This was a couple years back, I was on a road trip from Chicago towards NOLA with some detours in between. I was shocked by the room, with a kitchen and utensils, small living room and bed. It was a great experience. ALong with Red Roof Inn, I feel most Extended Stays are worth the value for the thrifty traveler.

The trip was in 2010, but I had to pick a different date because they didn't go back so far on the scrolldown below.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you so very much for your positive review of our htoel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

The toilet was filthy. There is mold and peeling paint in the bathroom. There is garbage (empty bottles, lid to vaseline, potato chips) under the bed and the nightstand. There is a bag of personal garbage behind the sofa. The hallways smell of fried food and marijuana. This is the most disgusting hotel I have ever stayed in. I am sickened by my experience here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Gulfport, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

When we drove up to the hotel, it looked decent, but inside the hallways and rooms smelled. the furniture was stained and torn. Housekeeping evidently isn't very thorough, as the shower curtain smelled like mildew, and there was dirt along the baseboards and in the corners. We found item left behind by former guests (GROSS!). We asked for linens/pillows for the pull-out sofa and were told they'd have to take some from other rooms. No extra pillows when all of the rooms have sofa beds? Really? The staff acted like we were asking rediculous requests when we asked for the linens. Having fully stocked kitchens was a joke. The hotel seems mostly occupied by permanent residents. They and their visitors partied long into the night, blaring music in the parking lot. We even saw a drug deal in the parking lot. Can't really request this hotel to anyone looking for a temporary stay in a nice, quiet, clean hotel.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel