“Great hotel everything was good. I highly recommend this one. Very affordable. ShermanCrunk4Lifeyaheardmey” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum

HHonors Double Points!
Ranked #5 of 47 hotels in Jackson
Carrollton, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. They treated us like they valued our business and we will definently cumm again. The rooms were very nice. We were upgraded to a suite for being Diamond members. Every time I think about that room and the service those beautiful ladies provided, I think about cummming again.

ShermanCrunk4Life Ya Heard Mey!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
JAYost, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We loved having you stay with us!

J A Yost

161 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Fulshear, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn Coliseum for three nights while in town on business.
The location is good for getting around town, but there is really nothing close by in terms of service ,food ,shopping or anything like that.
The hotel is on the older side. The lobby is nice and fairly new. But the rooms are older and showing quite a lot of wear.
Furnishings were miss matched and some stained. The bed was comfortable but "creaked"a lot suggesting to me that it is on the older side.
The room and bathroom were both clean.
Television was nice with a good selection of channel.
The breakfast Was just average.
Service was adequate but nothing really outstanding.
All in all it's okay. But I won't be rushing back.

• Stayed April 2013
We appreciate your rating! We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We feel badly we that we failed "wow" you. You may be happy to know we just completed replacement of our lobby furnishings and redoing our entire pool area. This June we will begin updating some items in our guest rooms as well. We hoep you will stop through again and see our progress!
Safe travels always-
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stayed in a suite at the hotel, upon walking in the room has a funky smell like they are trying to cover something up, bad enough that I bought a air freshner for the 2 rooms. The room itself was large but old and run down. Everything in the room feels cheap. The bathroom was down right gross, after washing all the hair off the walls I cleaned the bathroom with scrubbing bubbles. The neighborhood is questionable, with very limited parking. No restaurants within walking distance except waffle house.
We checked out and moved up the street to the other Hampton

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We apologize for falling short of your expectations. Cleaniness is not typically an issue in our Hotel, we sincerely apologize for the issue, and would love an opportunity to win you over in the future.
Biloxi, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

As I worked as a front desk manager at a hotel, I'm always looking for something nice and clean. Being in the military now I don't settle. I stayed in a 2 bed bedroom suit with kitchen. It wasn't what I was excepting but much much more. I will be staying here again. IT was good for people with small kids. THe price WAS AWESOME!! I paid just under 200$ for 2 nights for a suit. 2 beds, kitchen, living room. IT was good. I would compare this to the HILTON.
The breakfast was GOOD. ALot of chooses. No need to eat breakfast somewhere else

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thanks very much, we appreciate you staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

My husband I decided to spend the night at this hotel en route to our final city destination and I must say that even though it was only one night, our stay was great! The receptionist was nice and thanked us for being HH Members and was provided beverages. A room was nice and clean. Breakfast was great as well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
JAYost, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thanks so much!!! We appreciate you staying with us and greatly appreciate your loyalty as an HHonors member!
Troy, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

From our hotel room to the lobby, from the exercise room to the guest laundry, every area we visited was spotless. Our room on the 7th floor was very clean and comfortable, and the mattresses are amazing. I slept better than I do on my brand new mattress at home! I love how the duvet covers are washed and clean for each guest. There is nothing like climbing into a cozy, clean bed after a long day.

All staff members were cheerful, friendly, courteous, and helpful. During my stay, I had an issue with my car. The man in charge of maintenance, the general manager, and the front desk staff checked my car out. When it was decided that there must be a significant problem, they found a mechanic who came over on his lunch hour since the car couldn't be driven. They really went above and beyond what anyone might expect in such a situation!

The breakfast buffet was delicious, with waffles, scrambled eggs or omelets, biscuits, home fries, sausage or bacon, cereal, yogurt, pastries, fruit, coffee, and oatmeal, and quickly was replenished so that even the popular items (bacon!) did not run out.

I had to extend my stay for a couple of days so the car could be repaired, which was certainly no hardship. Two more days of fabulous breakfasts, comfy beds, and daily maid service among some of the nicest people on this planet? I call that a vacation.

The location of the property is very convenient. It's just off I-55, and across the street from the coliseum. It's also close to the downtown area and the hospital.

I highly recommend the Hampton Inn and Suites Jackson-Coliseum, and will definitely stay here on return trips to Jackson.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
It was our pleasure to host you and to be of service, and hope we will see you again in the future. We will keep you son in our prayers hoping everything goes just perfect for hi!

Sedona, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Stayed while my car was getting worked on - everyone that works here is very nice and helpful. Would recommend and would stay again, every suggestion on places to eat was right on - again, very nice crew here.

• Stayed January 2013
Thanks for your kind words - we hope you will be through to see us again in the future!

JA Yost

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Jackson Coliseum? Share your experiences!