“Great hotel for a great price!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 47 hotels in Jackson
San Antonio, Texas
“Great hotel for a great price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed the night in Jackson on a road trip thru Louisiana going to Florida. We chose this hotel because it is pet friendly. It was a very clean and nice hotel. We upgraded to the executive floor and got appetizers and drinks in the evening and a great breakfast in the morning. The pool was very nice and clean as well. Every staff member that we talked to was so hospitable. They went the extra mile to make sure we we happy! It was a great place to stay. I would definitely stay there again if I ever return to Jackson.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to review Hilton-Jackson! We pride ourselves on our hospitality and making sure the guest has a great experience while staying with us. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your time and the amenities offered. We hope to see you again and look forwarding to having you stay next time you're in Jackson!

Skipper Westbrook

347 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I had a pleasant experience with Hilton in Jackson, Ms. The staff members were extremely pleasant and timely. The hotel was well maintained, extremely clean. I will stay with on my next visit to Jackson!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I stayed because this was the conference venue. We actually spent little time in the hotel, but still found the staff very accommodating. The light in the shower didn't work and we mentioned it to the front desk staff as we were leaving in the morning. By our return the light bulb was changed and even a note was on the vanity so we knew exactly who was in our room.
The banquet staff was excellent--extremely pleasant and helpful. The Banquet Captain, Vernord, called me by name every morning.
My company has a branch office in Madison and I would certainly recommend that this Hilton is considered for business meetings.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I live out of state, but come to Jackson every couple of months to see my mother. I have stayed at the Hilton several times. The staff is great plus there is a shuttle to and from the airport. I like to stay on the Executive floor because it has extra security and more value for your money. You get free cocktails in the early evening with tasty snacks. There is also a free breakfast in the morning which can be hit or miss. The coffee is okay, but the food is variable. The breakfast casserole is not for everyone. There's also cereal, fruit and yogurt. The bread is good, but you have to slice it yourself and it does't fit well in the toaster. it would be nice if they improved the selection of pastries. There were only muffins available last time. Sometimes when I stay there a big conference is going on which makes parking more difficult and once our next door neighbors were very noisy. There is visible security in the parking areas which is nice. The rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. My only complaint at the last visit was that the conference lobby area smelled like manure. Was there a horse show there before my stay???

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for the executive floors. It is worth it for the breakfast, cocktails and snacks...
Alexandria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Jackson for a 3-day conference in June 2013. The hotel was very appropriate for our event, with plenty of rooms and adequate space for all of our functions. I didn't have time to experience many of the hotel amenities, but I am writing this review to extend my thanks to the excellent banquet staff. We had numerous meals as part of the conference and the staff was unfailingly helpful, efficient, and friendly. We were a big group, but there always seemed to be a staff member right at our table to clear plates, ask us if needed anything or pour the all-important coffee. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. I would especially like to commend Lionel who seems to have the ability to be everywhere at once. I wish all hotels had this caliber of staff.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jackson
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Family Reunion hostess. Great hotel. Staff Excellent provided my family with all that is needed. If any one had problems they adhered to them to the best of their ability. The breakfast was great. Pool was great. Rooms comfortable. No issues with this hotel stay I would stay again if needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Northwest Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton in Jackson and the hotel was lovely, the staff very friendly and knowledgeable and the rooms were very nice and the bed was great. However, we chose to eat at their Huntington's Grille (adjacent to the hotel) based on the reviews we found on the website and the on-line menu looked great. Food was just awful....we ordered medium-rare 8 oz. filet mignons and I swear, it tasted just like over-cooked beef pot roast cut in the shape of a filet....the baked potatoes looked exactly like one you would try to warm up in the microwave (and that's exactly what I think they did). The "Wine Enthusiast Award winning" wine list was one of the smallest I had ever seen with that type of accolades and not very many "high-end" wines to choose from at all. However, the decor and atmosphere was nice and they had a man playing the guitar and singing and he was quite enjoyable and the wait staff was very friendly and service was good, so we did not complain and tipped her the full amount. Just a warning to look for something else a if you stay there if you're looking for a good steak.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Jackson? Share your experiences!