“Good Extended Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson

Save Saved
You added Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson to your Saves list
Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   881 E River Place, Jackson, MS 39202 (Formerly InnPlace Suites Jackson)   |
Ranked #22 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Columbia, Missouri
“Good Extended Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Just spent 4 days in Jackson and it was enjoyable to be away from the high priced downtown hotels. Stuido 6 was just 5 minutes from my conference hotels and the wife and grandkids had a two bedroom two bath space to hang with while I was at my sessions. The unit did not have everything you would need, (can opener), but there were pots and pans to cook with and a few dishes, forks, and spoons. Anolder property, but comfortable. A pool, but it was to cold to use, a hot tyb you could not use, but my grandsons made good use of the basketball court after getting a ball a Dollar General. The 4 nights cost mush less than the 2 night at the confefence host hotel and not including parking fees.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jackson,ms
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Do not stay at this hotel I was charged an extra $150.00 for some missing pots and pans that I didn't even know existed. This hotel accused us of stealing the pots and pans and when I called to talk about it they hung up the phone so they might charge you all with missing items as well very rude guest services stay far away from this place. Im in the process of seeking justice.Don't fall victim to this SCAMMMMM and the room had a bad odor and the manager did not want to speak to me about this matter

Room Tip: Don't fall victim always read reviews
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear justice923,
Clinton, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

This property is very outdated and still charging prices like its brand new. We rented a penthouse which had three beds and only had bedding for two, no one was at the front desk at 10pm to help us(except security) and the bathrooms, furniture, and kitchen were not clean.

• Stayed August 2013
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Well, got to beautiful Jackson, MS back in March. It's now June. I've been staying here at the Studio 6 for what seems eternity....but, outside of an apartment, I couldn't ask for more. I'm in a 1br 'penthouse', which is their loft apartment. Full kitchen (bring your own pots, pans, cutlery, cooking utensils...etc.), fireplace, comfy bed, 'interesting' neighbors, but quiet, near everything, and a great value. Be prepared...the tv's suck...(I went to Walmart, $178.00 goes a long way - hello, 32" flat screen....), thee is no breakfast offered, and housekeeping likes to mess with your thermostat. All in all, I'm still here, working...and wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Except home.

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Room was spacious with a full kitchen. We brought a pet and the pet fee was $10 which was good. Area was okay but since this is a weekly rental motel u don't have the greatest people staying there. I would stay here again

• Stayed January 2013
Abilene, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We booked a room here because we got a great rate for a 7 night stay. At $50 a night my expectations were not very high. My daughter,who lives in Jackson, had a baby and we just needed a place to sleep. The place is definitely run down. The steps leading up to the room are in need of repair and paint. The chair in our living room was so dirty I did not really want to sit in it . You could tell housekeeping had (sort of) cleaned the room, but the corners were still pretty dirty. The bed was Ok, but my husband said he woke up with a back ache most days. Without having read the previous review, I knew this was the type of place NOT to leave any valuables during the day . I probably won't be back. We wlll spend more money and go somewhere a little nicer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jackson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was staying in this hotel about two weeks, forgot and left an expensive watch in the hotel. When I got ready to leave I noticed that my luxury watch was gone. It was a very special watch given to me by my husband because we don't wear jewry because of our religion and that watch meant a lot to me. I call and they were unable to return it to me or pay the value of the watch. My husband was devastated for apparently reasons, $12,00.00 worth.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't leave values out or medications. Anything that you want make sure you keep i...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Been to Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson? Share your experiences!