“VERY NICE ROOM” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson

Save Saved
You added Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson to your Saves list
Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   881 E River Place, Jackson, MS 39202 (Formerly InnPlace Suites Jackson)   |
Ranked #22 of 47 hotels in Jackson
“VERY NICE ROOM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Room was spacious with a full kitchen. We brought a pet and the pet fee was $10 which was good. Area was okay but since this is a weekly rental motel u don't have the greatest people staying there. I would stay here again

• Stayed January 2013

12 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Abilene, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We booked a room here because we got a great rate for a 7 night stay. At $50 a night my expectations were not very high. My daughter,who lives in Jackson, had a baby and we just needed a place to sleep. The place is definitely run down. The steps leading up to the room are in need of repair and paint. The chair in our living room was so dirty I did not really want to sit in it . You could tell housekeeping had (sort of) cleaned the room, but the corners were still pretty dirty. The bed was Ok, but my husband said he woke up with a back ache most days. Without having read the previous review, I knew this was the type of place NOT to leave any valuables during the day . I probably won't be back. We wlll spend more money and go somewhere a little nicer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jackson
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

I was staying in this hotel about two weeks, forgot and left an expensive watch in the hotel. When I got ready to leave I noticed that my luxury watch was gone. It was a very special watch given to me by my husband because we don't wear jewry because of our religion and that watch meant a lot to me. I call and they were unable to return it to me or pay the value of the watch. My husband was devastated for apparently reasons, $12,00.00 worth.

Room Tip: Make sure you don't leave values out or medications. Anything that you want make sure you keep i...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Jackson, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We have stayed there before it was studio 6.When we checked in,our room that we had made the reservaction for,they did not have.They put us in another room and said would help us move when our room type came open.Tiffany the"assistant" manager is SO rude and she will just lie to you.We stayed there 3 and a half months,had to move 3 times(NO HELP AS WE WERE TOLD) due to leaks.Then they put people above us with FOUR small kids,who were up ALL hours.Not normal noise,running,jumping crying.We talked to Tiffany on monday,she said she was sorry and they should of never of put someone with that many kids above someone and would move them.Tue. when we got home from work,they are still there,lous as ever.Talked to Tiffany,said was still going to move them but didnt because of the rain.Wed., we got home,cant move them because home office said she had to treat both of us fair.But she did bring the man down whos kids was making all the noise to talk to me.WOW that is not the way to handle it.I shut the door in her face after telling her we were sick of being lied to.On friday we did pay for a day so we could move out sat..When we paid she said they peopple were moving out that day,another LIE.The maintenance men are the only nice people there.The owner lives there and maybe he will wake up and see his guest are leaving because of how they are being treated.We are not the only people who left because of Tiffany.Its not a bad place,just needs alittle work and new help.The workers need training how to treat people.Hey,stay at the Starbridge,its about $50 a week more,but you get what you pay for.SOO much nicer,cleaner and the staff are great,they must like their jobs!

Room Tip: Assistant manager Tiffany and staff are rude,and they lie
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

Nice big rooms and full kitchenette.Good value for money

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Jackson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel for approximately five months, and I have to say I am very happy with my stay and the staff at this location. I am an elderly man, and the staff here has always gone out of their way to help me. This includes all departments, the desk has been helpful, but so has maintenance and housekeeping as well. At one point I even needed help with my car and the maintenance man was able to assist me to get it going which was well above what I expected. Overall I am very happy with my stay and I feel that the staff has gone above and beyond what I would have expected. I will be leaving soon, but if I stay in this area again I know where I will be staying, and I will recommend this location to all of my friends.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Red Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed here in March 2012 with my wife and son. The clerk on duty, Mike, was so gosh darn friendly and knowledgeable of the area and was able to recommend us to some great places to eat in the area! I gotta say that we did enjoy the front desk staff who were friendly and courteous.

The property is pretty nice. Apparently it's an old Marriott and the rooms are VERY spacious. They even have a fireplace!

The only complaint I have for my stay which was a week long is housekeeping. The room's bathroom wasn't clean when we checked in. I reported it to Mike and he apologized and offered to change our room but it was 10 o' clock and we were tired. He wrote a note for housekeeping, I saw him do it, and said they would come by first thing. During my entire stay housekeeping never came even once. I asked the desk later in the week and we were supposed to get towels and trash done once, and stay over once too.

Another complaint I had was I tried to talk to the manager Tiffany but she was never available. I left five different messages for her and she never even bothered to call me back. I spoke to one of the girls who worked the desk and she said she told the manager personally three times but the manager isn't known for calling people back.

It's a shame because I wasn't going to complain, I just wanted rates for bringing in a group of family for a family reunion. But now we're going to go to a different establishment who has a manager who knows how to call back.

All in all, hey guys the hotel is great, the front desk staff is great. The housekeeping might not be so great but the rooms are very big and spacious, it has a pool (not open till May), and the guys working the desk are super awesome nice. If the housekeeping was better and the manager Tiffany would call people back, I'd give it 10/10!!

Room Tip: Ask for one close to the office and not near the highway
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Been to Studio 6 Extended Stay Jackson? Share your experiences!