“Would not recommend :(” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 47 hotels in Jackson
Dade City, FL
“Would not recommend :(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I won't stay here again. Not clean, not safe, holes in the bedding and in the walls/bathroom door with nails sticking out, stained towels, nonsmoking room wreaked of smoke. No hair dryer, no coffee pot, and no extra towels upon request. Had to keep going to the front office to have my key card reset. Wish I had known there was a newer, cleaner Super 8 five minutes away in Clinton for the same price.

• Stayed December 2012

26 people have reviewed this hotel

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in this motel and found it delevering very good value for money. Clean, good bed, TV and Internet work perfectly, good shower/bathroom, breakfast included, all for under $50. Don't recognize all the complaints below, maybe new management and overhaul?

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Euless, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

My friend was driving and I was asleep in the passenegr seat. He evidently got tired and couldnt wake me so he stopped here. I woke up to police banging on the door. they pulled me out of the vehicle, searched me and said I fit the description of someone looking for drugs and prostitutes!
After realizing who I was, they apologized and suggested I go up to my room, which i did. Immediately upon entering the room, I found my friend asleep in his bed, but not for long! Let's just say we had words!
The door handles to the rooms were unadjusted and jerry rigged on, The rooms seemed clean and they did have a microwave/fridge. TV was basic. I did sleep ok but I was exhausted too..
I DO NOT recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to keep chaos out of their lives. Not a good area at all!
If you have to stay here, then get to your room, lock the door and don't come out until its time to leave.
The front desk staff seemed polite but I didn't look at anything else while I was there.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Super 8 Motel Jackson Central? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Motel Jackson Central

Location: United States > Mississippi > Jackson
Free Breakfast Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #37 of 47 hotels in Jackson
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Motel Jackson Central 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Motel Jackson Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Motel Jackson Central, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later