“false add online,” 1 of 5 stars

1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2355 Hwy 80 W, Jackson, MS 39204   |
Ranked #34 of 47 hotels in Jackson

30 people have reviewed this hotel

4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in this motel and found it delevering very good value for money. Clean, good bed, TV and Internet work perfectly, good shower/bathroom, breakfast included, all for under $50. Don't recognize all the complaints below, maybe new management and overhaul?

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Euless, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

My friend was driving and I was asleep in the passenegr seat. He evidently got tired and couldnt wake me so he stopped here. I woke up to police banging on the door. they pulled me out of the vehicle, searched me and said I fit the description of someone looking for drugs and prostitutes!
After realizing who I was, they apologized and suggested I go up to my room, which i did. Immediately upon entering the room, I found my friend asleep in his bed, but not for long! Let's just say we had words!
The door handles to the rooms were unadjusted and jerry rigged on, The rooms seemed clean and they did have a microwave/fridge. TV was basic. I did sleep ok but I was exhausted too..
I DO NOT recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to keep chaos out of their lives. Not a good area at all!
If you have to stay here, then get to your room, lock the door and don't come out until its time to leave.
The front desk staff seemed polite but I didn't look at anything else while I was there.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
FL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

Unfortunately, we had read the wrong Super 8 review for this city. This motel is barely hanging on in a terrible section of town. Vision barred windows and doors on all businesses and drunks on every corner. As nice as the front desk clerk was, it did not change the fact that these rooms are merely spot cleaned. There is so much dirt and dust along the edges of the room, tv, walls, ceilings and mattress box springs that you know it hasn't had a deep cleaning in decades. No working smoke detectors either. Surprised it even passes code.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Quitman
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

I have to say the best part of this hotel was the shower which looked to have new marble walls, THAT WERE GLUED TO THE EXISTING WALL!! The outlets in the room were hanging out of the walls, very dangerous if u have a small child. The t.v. kept popping on and off, NO telephone book, the blow dryer didn't work, and it had dirty towels. What really amazed me was that the tendants came in and started cleaning before we got all of our bags out of the room before checkout time. They were rushing us to leave. Me and my friends do alot of traveling so we stay at alot of hotels. This is the first review I've written about a hotel and it's because this hotel SUCKS! I would stay in sudams gas chamber before i went back...

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2010

Awful. The service was awful, the room was awful, everything was awful. Our room had a roach in the bed, the bathtub/shower had some kind of mold growing in it, the bathroom door looked like someone had taken a knife and slashed it, the front door would close all the way, but it didn't really tocuh the floor, so there was a draft, AND breakfast consisted of an open carton of milk and cereal. AWFUL. We took pictures, but deleted them in an attempt to forget about the hotel. It was such a bad experience that we won't soon forget it.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Motel Jackson Central? Share your experiences!