“What about the basics?” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 42 Attractions in Jackson
“What about the basics?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I was the third person in the women's restroom after intermission. There was no tissue in the stall that I used. Two cheap soap containers at sink. One was empty and the other had water added to the little soap that was in the container.
One papertowel holder was broken, the other one was empty. There were no paper towels on the counter therefore I could not dry my hands. I told the manager the condition of the restroom. She was quick with her response "okay, I'll take care of it" and went back to selling popcorn in little brown bags instead of popcorn bags. This is uncceptable. You knew a big crowd was expected. Why were we not accommodated? I hope she prepares for future events. This is not good publicity for the Alamo.

Visited April 2013

Jackson, Mississippi
“Very comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I attended an event at the Alamo for the first time and being a tall man with long legs was extremely satisfied with the roominess between the seat rows. I could sit down comfortbly without my knees being against the back of te seat in front of me. I definitely plan on attending future events held there.

Visited January 2013
Jackson, Mississippi
17 attraction reviews
“a great childhood memory”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

the very best at that time....no longer function as theater..only special events

Been to Alamo Theater? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Alamo Theater, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.