“Always Delish” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Jackson, Mississippi
“Always Delish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is my neighborhood sandwich shop, but I don't get to go as often as I'd like. I LOVE the fresh bread as it reminds me a lot of my time in France, walking past bakeries each morning on my way to work. I LOVE the focaccia bread on just about any sandwich and the gumbo is my favorite soup. The free samples of King Cake this month were amazing. Who knew that there were so many options for King Cake!

Visited March 2014

“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

The restaurant was a little hard to find.

The three cheese omelet was delicious. Belgian waffle was a huge hit with my son. I didn't think the hashbrown casserole. We make it differently in Alabama!

We bought several baked goods to go. Very reasonable priced.

Indianola, Mississippi
“Just Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I like to eat here, I don't get here very often though. It can be really crazy and busy at lunch but worth it. I had the club sandwich and a caesar salad. The salad was really really good and the sandwich was good, but i just like a club to be stacked and cut in fours...its really just a sandwich here. They make their own bread and its always excellent and the desserts are to die for. My waitress was super nice and that always makes a better trip for lunch. Overall I'd recommend it.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vicksburg MS
“reliable if not exceptional”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

What Broad Street does, they do well. We really like their salads, also their lasagna, but this visit as is the case most of the time, we both ordered gumbo and field greens salad. The gumbo is a very nice base with chicken and sausage, good consistency, relatively mild spice level, though Tabasco is on the tables for those who like their food a little hotter. Salad is made of fresh, first-rate field greens with an excellent balsamic vinaigrette. We also got a couple dozen cookies to go to take to a gathering tonight for which we were assigned desserts. We taste-tested the chocolate chip last night and it was excellent. Though this is more an iced tea and soft drink place, they do offer beer and wine by the glass, also latte's, cappucinos, espressos, etc. This is a very good lunch option, reasonably priced, with fast service. If you want more than that, just go across the interstate to their sister restaurant Bravo.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jackson, Mississippi
“Local Bakery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great local bakery, I love to get their different loaves of bread (sourdough is my favorite). They have an extensive menu from sandwiches to pizzas. Their pastries are delicious, although somewhat pricy. I especially like the lemon bars.

Visited October 2013