“Go to place for burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 335 restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American, Diner, Hamburgers, Family Fare
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine
Description: We are a local, family owned and operated business that has been in business since 1984. We are in the Fondren Corner Building in the Fondren District. We are a family restaurant, with family values, children are welcome and entertained with color sheets, crackers, whatever the need be to make them have a pleasant dining experience. We serve lunch, dinner and do take out as well. We also do Corporate Catering, and make ordering and delivery as easy as possible for you. We handle a lot of Pharmacy Reps as well as Medical Sales Reps. And your order is just a text away. Call if we can be of service, I would love to have your business... Kathy Glenn
Jackson, Mississippi
“Go to place for burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is our go to place for burgers. I would rate it excellent for the burgers, and I love the 1950's atmosphere, but alas it is only a burger place and not fine dining. It is locally popular at lunch. Its located in a good area for eating. There is everything from burgers to the city's finest restaurant located within a few blocks.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

81% Recommend
Detroit
“Great place to eat when visiting Jackson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

Took my family plus one here for lunch before visiting the Mississippi childrens museum and we loved it. The lady behind the counter helped us make the perfect choices and I fed 5 people for $45! What a deal! We will definitely come back here!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Awesome burger, even better banana pudding!q”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I can't speak to anything else here but the burgers because they're so good I don't want to try anything else here. Big, juicy, well seasoned burgers on a home baked bun. I want one now. I always save room for the banana pudding that reminds me of how my mom used to do it.

Visited March 2012
Springfield, Missouri
“Better than Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

We found this little gem of an eatery on our way to Florida for vacation and would recommend it to everyone!! The food was terrific, the atmosphere cute and the waiters/waitresses made the visit perfect. Take the time to visit this one!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elmwood Park, Illinois
“what a cute place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Fast service, good food - very popular with the locals. A mix of burgers, salads, soups, and bread puddings.

Visited May 2012