“Great, clean, Comfortable, Affordable stay at Comfort Inn Jackson, MS” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   614 Monroe Street, Jackson, MS 39202 (Formerly Microtel Inn And Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Houston, Texas
“Great, clean, Comfortable, Affordable stay at Comfort Inn Jackson, MS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stayed at Comfort Inn Jackson, MS for 4 nights. Very decorative lobby, clean room, Breakfast was great as well cereals, fresh fruits, sausage, eggs, ham, flavored waffles, etc..Nice staff, very helpful, Nicd outdoor pool too. Location is safe too. I highly recommend to all who visit Jiackson Mississippi.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
ComfortInn186, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank for the great compliments and all fives we love to see this and love that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bedford, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. It is located right off the freeway. Restaurants, over than fast food, were 6 miles up the freeway. No large sign visible from the freeway, so it can be hard to locate if you don't have the address.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am sorry about the sign issue. We are currently working with City of Jackson to install a sign. We just request our guest to hang in there with us until it is complete. Thank you for such a wonderful review!
College Station, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I was passing through Jackson on my way to Georgia and stopped here for the night. The hotel is clean and the staff was courteous and helpful. The room was nice, clean and well appointed. The bed was quite comfortable on road weary bones. I like that it was convenient to the highway yet seemed secure and well lit with camera surveillance. My only gripe was that my room had some mechanical problems. I had a terrible time with the lock, both getting my card to work and getting the deadbolt to lock. The toilet ran constantly and the front light left off a kind of flickering glow all night. Was going to mention to staff on my way out but they were tied up with other guests and I was eager to hit the road. All in all, for the money and convenience, I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I am delighted to hear so many positive things about our hotel! We look forward to see you again!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Very comfortable rooms, great service and convinient location! Price also better then any competition around. If you plan to travel to Jackson you should stay at this hotel!!!!
This was my first visit to Jackson and first time stay at Comfort Inn! Over all an excellent experiance and I am not going to use any other hotels from now on! :-)

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. My staff loves to hear when they are making our guest stays memorable. Your perfect score provided to us is definitely exciting. We hope to see you soon
St. Petersburg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

I usually try to be very generous to budget hotels so long as they are courteous and clean. I'm giving this hotel a 2 because the people were at least polite at the front desk. The sheets were heavily stained, the phone and internet didn't work.

Stayed June 2014
ComfortInn186, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write the review! I’m so happy to hear your thought on your stay and our property. Good or bad, we want to know so we can make our hotel the best it can be for our guests. I’m sorry about the issues with the bed sheet. I have passed on your remarks to our housekeeping team so it doesn't happen again. Thank you. We hope to see you next time you’re in Jackson!
Cairns, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed for the one night and was very happy here. The room was large, separate sitting room to bed, fridge and microwave.

There wasnt too many things nearby. There is a couple of fast food places for dinner but no actual restaurants.

For the one night, I had everything I needed

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Eric,
Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to write a review and tell other travelers about your experience as our guest. Our staff thanks you for your kind words. We look forward to your return visit!
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed one night at the Comfort Inn in Jackson. I was worried about the area, but the hotel felt safe and secure. The grounds are mostly gated and I didn't feel worried about our cars or safety. Inside the hotel has been recently done and feels new and clean. Our room was larger than expected with a couch, seating area, and mini coffee bar with fridge. What a pleasant surprise!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I’m so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found so many positive things about our hotel! Our Housekeeping, breakfast, and front desk team thanks you for your wonderful words about the care and attention they show to our rooms and our hotel. We hope to see you next time work or fun brings you back to Jackson, MS !

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!