“Live like a King” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   614 Monroe Street, Jackson, MS 39202 (Formerly Microtel Inn And Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 47 hotels in Jackson
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Live like a King”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

From my hotel room to the lobby, from the exercise room to the guest laundry, every area I visited was spotless. My room on the ground floor was very clean and comfortable, and the mattresses are amazing. I slept better than I do on my brand new mattress at home! I love how the duvet covers are washed and clean for each guest. There is nothing like climbing into a cozy, clean bed after a long day.

All staff members were cheerful, friendly, courteous, and helpful especially Ashwin and Gena. They really went above and beyond what anyone might expect!

The breakfast buffet was delicious, with waffles, scrambled eggs or omelets, biscuits, home fries, cereal, yogurt, pastries, fruit, coffee, and oatmeal, and quickly was replenished so that even the popular items did not run out.

The location of the property is very convenient. It's just off I-55, and across the street from the fairgrounds. It's also close to the downtown area and other useful areas.

I highly recommend the Comfort Inn, and will definitely stay here on return trips to Jackson.

152 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Knox
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I had to go to Jackson on day notice and was booked to this hotel. As always,you never know what to expect especially never being there. I was greatly surprised about the cleanliness and the awesome hospitality. Great staff always helpful. Easy access to the interstate. Great breakfast.

Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect at this location behind a Taco Bell, but it was nice, clean and comfortable, with an adequate free breakfast. Could use another mirror in the room, maybe over the desk area.
Check in/out process seemed a little slow for some reason; don't know if it was the computer or what. Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Keystone Heights, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My 5 year old daughter and I stayed at this Comfort Inn on our way down to Florida. I researched Trip Advisor extensively for reviews of hotels in Jackson and chose this one because of the good reviews and because it was across the street from Kirk Fordice Equine Center, I knew it had to be a nicer hotel. The staff was more than friendly, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed here last week of march for one week. I have landed in some very good hotel in jackson.The Room was very nice and clean ! the bed are fabulous and the have a great HOT HOT HOT breakfast .. It's was excellent .And they also have a fitness room which was very good with the equipment which i enjoy !! Front desk very helpful and the Guy who worked there he helped a lot to me.... " GREAT " Trip to Jackson and unique hotel in JACKSON

Columbus, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed here last night and booking for another night. You will not be disappointed with this hotel. The rooms are very clean, the beds are fabulous and you can't beat the customer service! They serve a hot breakfast from 630 - 930 and your choices are bagels, white/wheat bread, english muffins, donuts, make your own waffle ( strawberry or regular ), 3 cereal choices, yogurt, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, ham, sausage, juice and coffee. They also have a fitness room with very good equipment. I really can't say enough good things about this hotel. I will def stay here again!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Redlands, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed here couple of time in past month and I can tell you this is the best hotel in the area when it comes to customer service and Cleanliness. I want to also add that they had very good WIFI internet connect and a 24 hours open business center computer which worked out perfect for me as I can printer my work papers without any problem, rooms has 42” flat screen TV’s yes I am not mistaking its 42” big with 60 or more HD channels and other regular channels, a nice clean well equipped exercise room, and a early morning hot breakfast.
More then all I always felt very safe and secured staying here and slept like a baby all night long. Gena and team were always ready to help me to make sure all my needs are been taken care on priority basis.

I will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!