My family (husband and I with our three children) stayed at the Cabot Lodge in Jackson on July 6, 2004. It is a very beautiful, well appointed hotel decorated with a rustic, hunting lodge motif. The hotel was not very full on a Wednesday evening and I would suspect that their busy season conincides with the Millsap College school year.
The room was fine although I don't think it had been used recently. There was a slight musty aroma when we first entered - stale air and when we turned on the bathroom taps, the water spurted out with a burp (sign of little use).
That really wasn't a problem, however, and our stay was enjoyable. They offer a fantastic breakfast buffet for guests with fresh fruits, many bread choices, cereal, and much more. Also an evening reception with free beverages (alcholic for adults, soda for kids) and popcorn.
Very nice place, attentive staff, and I would be happy to stay there again when in Jackson.
- Also Known As:
- Cabot Lodge Millsaps Hotel
- Cabot Lodge Millsaps Hotel Jackson
- Cabot Hotel Millsaps
- Cabot Hotel Jackson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabot Lodge Millsaps is the perfect headquarters hotel for both business and leisure travelers to Jackson, Mississippi. Our superb services and amenities coupled with Cabot Lodge warmth and hospitality will bring you back again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cabot Lodge Millsaps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.