“Average room” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum

You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   804 Larson Street, High St & Larson St, Jackson, MS 39202 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #27 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Orlando
“Average room”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Room was clean but very old. They just painted over old paint that we peeling and tried to cover holes in the walls with paint.

Hotel took dogs of all sizes and had a nice safe area to walk your dog so it made it worth staying.

Location was in an industrial park area so it was different but right off the interstate so it was easy to get.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I came to Jackson from Huntsville Alabama to see a concert. We got back to the hotel at around 1 am. I am a smoker but when I booked my room I wasn't given the option for a smoking room so I was going outside to smoke, trying to respect the rules and a man that works there called my room at 2 am saying he was calling the police if we opened the door again. Really? I didn't know there was a curfew here!Anyway, the man came to our room at checkout time basically pushing us out and accusing us of smoking in the room when we were not. I will NEVER come back there. If I find myself in Jackson again and that's the only place with a vacancy, well I'll just sleep in my truck.

• Stayed March 2014
Venice, Italy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Way too expensive for what it is.

We couldn't find the place because the name outside is not the one written here in Booking. I almost had an argument with the lady I checked in with. She kept on saying they do not belong to the "Days Inn" chain. I preferred not to argue and explain her that that's the name her place has on every possible web page.

However ...

If you check in after dinnertime, you can not enter the reception but you have to talk with the lady through a plastic window. And this makes you feel everything but safe.

As soon as I walked through the door of our room, I felt itchy and dirty.

For example, bed sheets were dirty. And I don't want to know what those spots were.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ron P, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Traveler,

We were affiliated with Days Inn for 20 years and decided in November when our contract was up to go with Americas Best Value Inn. The transition took a while and we did still show up as Days in some places - very sorry for the misinformation this caused. It has been our policy to lock the front door at sundown and let guests use the night window. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Please give us another try if you are in our area again. Thank you for your comments.

Management

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum

Address: 804 Larson Street, High St & Larson St, Jackson, MS 39202 (Formerly Days Inn)
Location: United States > Mississippi > Jackson
Ranked #27 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Hotel Class:2 star — Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Jackson
Jackson Days Inn

If you own or manage Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.