“I had a good stay in Jackson at this hotel. The price was...” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Jackson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My only complaint would be about the breakfast it was lacking a few things & the butter was frozen. The rooms were nice. The lobby & service were great. Convenient area for restaurants. The pool was nice a little on the small side but had a nice area to sit & enjoy the morning.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
baymontjackson, General Manager at Baymont Inn and Suites, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you so much for those kind words. I will pass your message onto our staff. They will definitely appreciate it. We strive so hard to make all of our guest feel comfortable and at home with our warm hospitality. At the same time please accept my sincere apology for you experiencing less than satisfactory service with our breakfast area. We have reviewed our set up for breakfast and have made the necessary changes. If you are in the area again please choose us, so that you can experience the wonderful service that so many of our guests have grown to love!
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I originally reserved this hotel for 2 nights, but unexpectedly needed a room for 4 nights. The Hotel Management was so nice, and accomodated me at the same rate I had booked on line for ($60 + tax) This is a big facility and a family reunion was going on the weekend I was there. The staff was very helpful & pleasant. The rooms were clean, updated, and big. We had a double queen non-smoking on the first floor. It is located along North I-55 and close to anything you could need. The only problem we encountered was a shower/tub that either had a leak, or the shower curtain just didn't do the trick. But each time we took our showers, the water was everywhere on the bathroom floors.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for those kind words. We strive so hard to make our entire guest feel like they are right at home because we know how hard it is when you’re traveling and sometimes plans do change. If you are ever in the area again please do not hesitate to call us to set your reservation up.

Once again Thank you so much
Jackson
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel is outdated. The bathrooms need a fresh caulking. Bed linens were not appealing. It was ok for the one night that I was there. I would not have been pleased if I had to stay for more days.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Please accept my sincere apology for you experiencing less than satisfactory service while staying here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, MS. I have discussed these issues with both my housekeeping and maintenance staff. I would like to invite you to give us another try if you are in the area again so that you can experience the wonderful service that so many of our guests have grown to love! Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Hotel is under new management so I was looking for better service, as soon as I attempted to check in, they couldn't find my reservation, then they didn't have a luggage cart, and said it was probably in someone's room!! They didn't offer to help me take luggage up to my room, and I had a car FULL OF luggage! Hallway had an odor, carpet looked stained. Hotel was in the perfect location, close to many restaurants, right off I-55, close to shopping

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Please accept my sincere apology for you experiencing less than satisfactory service while staying here at the Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson, MS. As an experienced and conscientious hospitality professional this incident is both frustrating and alarming, as we host thousands of guests each year, consistently providing exemplary service and comfort. I have taken measures to discuss and retrain our staff on how important customer services is.

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!