“I did not have a good stay.” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Jackson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Garland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

This was a great place to stop while traveling from Hilton Head, SC to Dallas, TX. It was not far from Interstate 20 and the price was very good for the value ($65 including tax). Our interaction with the staff was minimal as we did not have any problems. The rooms were large and comfortable. Several restaurants (Chili's & IHop) were within walking distance. This was important since we had just traveled 10 hours by car. The hot breakfast was sufficient -- biscuits, gravy, sausage, bacon, waffles, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc. We noticed families, youth groups and senior citizens, so the property appealed to a wide variety of travelers. All rooms had interior access. We would stay here again and will add Baymont to our list of good, inexpensive hotels.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Tulsa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

It was a nice and clean. We got to breakfast at 8:30, and most of the food items were gone and not replaced.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Lakeland, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Easy access off of I-55, located next to an IHOP and a bit further walk or short drive to a Chili's. This property has seen better days. I believe it used to be a Comfort Inn and it looks like they're in the process of remodeling various areas. My room was fairly clean, with certain areas not having been touched in probably months (like the hair dryer - super gross). The room very outdated, old, and worn. The A/C worked great, the fridge was cold, and the staff very friendly and helpful. During my stay the breakfast was sorely lacking in that there were no plates or cups, and you'd have thought I'd asked for her firstborn when I asked an employee for a plate. I'm sorry to say I would not stay again unless I read that improvements have been made.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn and Suites

Address: 5709 I-55 North, Jackson, MS 39206
Location: United States > Mississippi > Jackson
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Jackson
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn and Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Baymont Inn and Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.