“don't go there dirty food below average” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Excellent food. This place needs to be on here
Description: Excellent food. This place needs to be on here
New Orleans
“don't go there dirty food below average”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

everything don't go. unless you are starving. It does have a buffet so if you want to pig out at an average luncheon buffet go.

Visited August 2011

Madison, Mississippi
“Good food, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

...a little over-priced if you ask me. Try the lunch buffet on the weekdays to get the most for your $.

Visited November 2011
Pearl, Mississippi
“Impressed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

I tried another Indian restaurant about 10 years ago and hated it. I thought I just didn't like indian food. I had reservations when my husband wanted to try this place. I was pleasantly surprised. It was pretty good. I'm still not used to the Indian flavors, so it would take some getting used to. I had a hard time finding things my daughter could eat because everything is very spicey. I really enjoyed the naan and a couple of the dishes on the buffet. The decor is very modern and clean. The wait staff there is very helpful and friendly.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Leland, MS
“Excellent buffet, great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010

I travel a bit , and this restaurant close to home is still one of the very best Indian restaurants I have tried. They change many things up on their lunch buffet to keep it interesting, but they always keep the 'standards' on there (Tandoori Chicken, Butter Chicken, Saag, Pakoras, etc). At weekend buffet, they'll also treat you with a Masala Dosa at the table...a nice surprise. Much of the food is a bit on the spicy side, but I happen to like that. A bit tricky to find if you are not from the area, but worth finding.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere