“"Excellent Treatment"” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Indianola
Downey, California
“"Excellent Treatment"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have traveled throughout different parts of the East Coast and Southern States for business and pleasure and every time I go to this rural part of Mississippi I always stay at this Best Western. My stay has always been very pleasant; I have always been treated well by the staff and management. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night, the staff has always been there to assist me with making my stay very comfortable. The rooms are extremely clean as well as the pool which is closed a few times throughout the year for maintenance. The beds and pillows at this motel are very comfortable and internet reception is always available. Even though this is not a Gran Tourism hotel such as the JW Marriott or Hilton, you will always get the impression that you are staying at a hotel of this magnitude in the way the staff carries themselves with the utmost professionalism. The managers are awesome and always have a smile on their face which makes my stay even more pleasant. I highly recommend this Best Western to anyone traveling throughout Mississippi and know once you stay here you will be a repeat visitor. Thank you for always being very accommodating.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevators.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Suwanee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

The room was OK but the desk clerk could not care anything about you What you request for a room means nothing! I stayed twice because the choices in Indianola were slim to none. However, the experience was the same both times I stayed and each time was for a period of a week! The rooms were OK, nothing special. My problem was having to walk thru a breezeway to get to my room Also, the ice machine, and there is only one, did not work the entire time of my first stay that was actually about 10 days!

Brandon, MS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed 2 nights. Night desk person did not know anything about extra coffee packets I wanted for my room. Maids & maintenance man both mornings were outside the rooms and hollowed to each other. Was able to easily hear cars, trucks, motorcycle, music all night.

• Stayed April 2014
Smita A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Blues Traveler Inn, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Sorry Ms Anne you had such inconvenience at our hotel. I sincerely apologize and hope you can give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Your business is very important to us and we at Best Western work hard to make your stay pleasant and memorable.
Our entire team at Best Western Blues Traveller inn would like to thank you for your opinion and we apologize for any inconvenience you had to experience at our hotel.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

On arrival Olivia was very professional and accommodating with checking us in. On Saturday the gentleman working (sorry I did not get his name) went above and beyond to help with directions needed to attend the funeral we were in town for. The staff was very attentive during this time of bereavement. Please express my personal thanks to all.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Petoskey, Michigan, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Stayed a week for work. When I checked in my first room was too close to the highway/main road so I asked for a room in the breezeway. It's much quieter but road noise can still be heard.

The rooms were clean and typical of a Best Western. Toilet worked but was very slow to flush, and have to hold the handle town for a complete flush. After my first shower the drain was not draining quickly at all. Left a note for Housekeeping to fix the drain and they did fix the drain. I don't know how/why a previous guest would not have reported this. Water pressure was great.

The Washer and dryer is $1.50 each and I had been on the road for so long I had to do laundry. Both worked fine.

Each staff person I talked to during the say was friendly. Breakfast was also typical of a Best Western.

Room Tip: Ask for one in the far back or in the breezeway to avoid noise from US-82.
Oxford, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Overpriced and run down. Price keeps going up and in check is cumbersom at best. check out was a real process also. Hotel has a cheap feel and run down, and not worth the price. Wireless is slow, Discounts for AAA etc. is almost non-existant. This will be my last stay here.. Ice machine did not work and had to go over 5 pages of rules to go by before I could check in.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Travelers are raving about these Indianola hotels

New Albany, MS, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was a mini vacation for me and my fiance; just getting away. Enjoyed it very much. Wished I could have stayed longer. I plan on doing it again. Looking forward to it. It was a trip to remember. The staff was great. The location was perfect near shops and restaurants. The room was beautiful and spotless and very comfortable. I really could not have ask for anything better.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Smita A, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Blues Traveler Inn, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Thank you for your kind review and we love to hear feed back from our guest. Our team at Best Western strives to make each and every guest feel welcomed and comfortable. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward seeing you very soon. Wish you both very best and let us know your wedding date!!!!!!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Blues Traveler Inn? Share your experiences!