“WOW! all the little details really make this a great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Horn Lake
Texas
“WOW! all the little details really make this a great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2010

Absolutely wonderful! My girlfriend and I were in town from Texas, and my family laughed at me when I told them we were staying at Best Western for my girlfriend Birthday in Horn Lake, but it was perfect! We were greeted nicely and the reception gave us a goody bag, along with several tips for finding out more about local shows in the area, directions to a restaurant, etc. The bed was very high and room tastefully decorated! AND there were 4 pillows for our king sized bed. I didn't want to judge the bed until I woke up the next morning, but so comfortable, much better than mine at home. Also, 8 towels in the bathroom, and the book on top of the toilet was amusing, but a nice touch! Makeup remover pads were stashed with the shampoo and soaps. The TV was a huge flat screen, and I forgot to mention we had little tootsie roll candies on our bed! cute!! Breakfast room had at least 5 TVs in there, and the best free breakfast I've seen for a hotel. I have already told my all my Texas friends to keep it in mind for when they have guests- at this price, I really couldn't believe it! Oh yes, Bubbly SPA room in living space was just wonderful. I do not want to tell you what kind of fun we had in SPA but you can imagine what happened in our fantastic room. They had many suites to select from please do not be afraid to ask what kind of rooms they have so many kind to select from. We did not know which one to get but we will be coming back to try them all. We were going around looking at the hotel to see what else they have and to my surprise Indoor pool with hot tub is just fantastic. The pool was so clean it made me use the pool and hot tub in mid January. Please give this hotel a chance it will move you. Coming soon Bar at the hotel is just going to make our day. I hope they can bring a wine to my room. Just Cool and futuristic.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

145 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

This best stay I have ever had in a long long time. The hotel is very comtemporary and very modern. It is a hotel that gives you the las vegas feeling. The beds are like sleeping on a KING's palace with the pillowtop mattresses. Staff was very friendly and went the extra mile to accomadate my family.Great Hot & Cold breakfast. The stay was phenominal. I encourage if anyone is on exit 289 on goodman road in memphis/southaven/hornlake area this is the place to be.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Goodman Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN PLUS Goodman Inn & Suites

Address: 6910 Windchase Drive, Horn Lake, MS 38637
Location: United States > Mississippi > Horn Lake
Ranked #3 of 9 hotels in Horn Lake
Hotel Class:3.5 star — BEST WESTERN PLUS Goodman Inn & Suites 3.5*
In Door Heated Pool & Spa, Evening coctail reception at the bar. Newest and the most beautiful hotel on the exit. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Goodman Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Goodman Inn And Suites
Best Western Goodman Hotel Horn Lake

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN PLUS Goodman Inn & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.