“Rude customer service horrible place” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Inn on the Hill

Inn on the Hill
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hattiesburg
Inn on the Hill
You added Inn on the Hill to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6595 US Highway 49 North, Hattiesburg, MS 39401 (Formerly Comfort Inn at Convention Center)   |
Ranked #32 of 35 Hotels in Hattiesburg
“Rude customer service horrible place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Passing through Hattiesburg and stayed at the Executive Inn. Horrible customer service. When asked a question about why they need our driver license number the night clerk told us we don't have to stay there. We wasn't rude it was just a question and basically got cussed out and told we were the ones in the wrong. When talking to the manager this morning about it he said there is nothing he could do. Would NEVER stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013

Jackson, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is on a hill, faraway from busy hwy but minutes from anywhere. Situated in quiet hilltop, the price was great for overnight.
At night, every loud car and beer drinker in town also chose this 'out of the way' hotel to stay out in parking lot, revving engines, blowing horns and yelling.
And there was no coffee pot or iron. When I cked out to get to job in the morning, the office door was locked. No coffee from there either

• Stayed February 2013
niggtown,tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have travel a lot ... this is a large room ..pretty quiet... rooms are tight so with the air on u can't hear the noise outside if any... room only 40$ taxes included ...very comfortable bed.. stayed on a friday night.. it was quiet...

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Canyon, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

I booked through one of the "name you're own price" sites. I walked in, it was rundown, and aweful. It was 2 in the morning and I had decided that I could at least tough it out for one night....even with my 3 year old. UNTIL...a cock roach big enough to carry my 3 year old away crawled up the wall. Never ever again!!!! We didn't even stay...I left immediately and went and spent the money to stay at another hotel.....$65 lost, but worth it for the health of my family.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Meridian, Mississippi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

Absolutely, the worst experience of my life. Dirty sheets, bugs, water stains..Just to name a few. The pictures on the website is not what you are getting. Awful

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Havelock, Iowa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2010

I stayed in this motel for almost a week. When I booked the reservations I was told that they had a pool, when I got there it was closed and looked like it hadn't been used in quite awhile because there was overgrown weeds all around it and it was filthy. Both the rooms I rented had problems with the bathroom lights, one rooms didnt even turn on. There was no hot water whatsoever. The air in both the rooms also didn't work right. I was also told that the cook had quit so breakfast would not be served. I have stayed at alot of hotels and by far this one was the worse I have ever been in.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2010

Since the last time I stayed at this hotel a lot of changes have been made. They are under new management, they have all new staff, my room was very clean, the breakfast was great, and personally I think they have made some very positive changes. The next time we are in the area we will be staying there again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends