“Absolutely Worth It!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Absolutely Worth It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

The food here is awesome! I fell in love with this place, the atmosphere, the staff it was just an overall wonderful experience. I got the spinach salad with fried oysters, I had a taste for a healthier choice option and it was perfect the house made vinaigrette was tasty and the gumbo was also classically made. I would definitely revisit if ever in Hattiesburg again!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“New Orleans Stlye”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

What is not to like at Crecent City Grill. The food is tasty and the atmosphere emulates New Orleans. I had a Ruben at lunch recently and it was a delight. Their Cobb salad is always satisfying and the deserts are scrumptious. If you get the fried green tomatoes, ask for the crawfish topping on the side to keeping them from getting soggy. The recently expanded kitchen should make this place even better.

Visited June 2013
Mobile, Alabama, United States
“Good New Orleans cooking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Crescent City Grill doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside is nice, and the food and service were very good. I was with a party of ten and we were seated quickly and the waiter did a good job of taking and delivering orders quickly and correctly. Most everyone got something different and I only heard one complaint and it was about potion size, not taste (Royal Reds special). I had the Shrimp Etouffee. I got a large portion and it was very tasty, a little more spicy than I expected, but very good. I got a side salad with house dressing for a side and it was very good too. As I looked around the table at what the others in my party ordered, I thought that if I lived in Hattiesburg I would likely come here frequently. Our host, a local, said that he and his wife dine there regularly and always enjoy it. I would definitely go back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cushing, Oklahoma
“Great service, atmosphere and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great service, atmosphere and food. Was difficult to discern where the restaurant actually was due to outside renovation of other restaurants attached.

Visited July 2013
Pueblo, CO
“Moderately disappointing, but not terrible.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ordered catch of the day, and were disappointed. For $20 each, the portions were unexpectedly small. I had mine "Pontchartrain" style. The menu said "market price," same as regular catch of the day, but when the bill came, there was an additional $4 charge for a bit of sauce. I hate surprises like that, and feel the server or menu ought to make something like that clear prior to or while taking orders.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere