“pretty good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 211 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

did not like having to pay a fee for a to go order and an automatically being charged for the tip. Went there twice, food was good but will not go back because of that.

Visited April 2013

“Crawfish seasonal menu extensive...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Two of us dined here and chose our entrees from the crawfish seasonal menu. Crawfish pie was awesome, extremely flaky crust and loaded with crawfish. Crawfish étouffée was nice and spicy and the reds were plentiful. Key lime pie was home made and just the right tartness. Everything was fresh and served by a most attentive staff.

Black, Missouri
“Pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

The food was great and the service was, too. When we told our waiter we ware from out-of-town,he bent over backward to explain everything on the menu and make recommendations. It was a very nice experience. The seafood is excellent.

Visited April 2013
“Always good but not great this time!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

It could have been because I arrived the minute they opened but they were just off today. I started with a spicy Virgin Mary. Not bad but will not order again. Next, I ordered the crawfish fritters - awful. Very seldom will I leave a plate full of food but these were bad. Next, a cup of crawfish bisque- all tomatoes very few crawfish $4.95 - pass. The only delicious thing I had was the white chocolate bread pudding ( be aware- it looks like cheesecake) so that is why they get 3 stars and not 2.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cedar Park
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Took my two kids with me here off a tip from the hotel staff. It was a little more pricey in my opinion than what was relayed to me from the hotel staff, BUT i don't regret a thing! My daugher and I shared a variety platter and it was enough food for three people honestly, but we somehow manage to take care of it all....um, because it was so GOOD! There was no wait when we went and we enjoyed reading all the signs on the wall and enjoyed the atmosphere. The waitstaff was professional and helpful. Afterwards, i had met with friends who went to school in Hattiesburg and it turns out that it's there favorite as well. If you're in Hattiesburg or passing through, you should check it out!

• Visited April 2013