Stayed for 2 nights on a business trip Starting August 5th. The room was clean and surprisingly quiet with the number of children running around at night (I didn't notice them, the front desk clerk asked me if it was an issue as I checked out). The only noise I noticed was a dog barking in the hallway in the evening. The location is ok, but there aren't very many restaurants at this exit...not nearly as many as there are at the next exit in towards Hattiesburg.
I didn't stay for long enough to have housekeeping come by (they come by once a week) though if I was staying for longer, I would have needed to get new towels from reception more often than every week. Parking wasn't an issue. I like that it is a pet-friendly property (even though I didn't have my dog) and will remember that for the future. There are even special tags to put on the door warning that there is a pet inside and to not come in. There is a good sized kitchen which would come in handy for longer stays. I didn't put it to use though. And I do like the setup of the desk area. There was a medium sized fitness room with a weight machine and various aerobic machines (treadmill, etc). As there isn't daily cleaning and this isn't a phenomenal location, I'm surprised the room rates are that close to $100/nt.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg Hotel Hattiesburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hattiesburg, Mississippi hotel offers the Comforts of Home. All travelers enjoy the convenient location and the quality amenities of the Candlewood Suites extended stay hotel in Hattiesburg. Lodging at our hotel puts you just a short drive from attractions like the Hattiesburg Zoo, Turtle Creek Mall, the All-American Rose Garden and the Armed Forces Museum. The Hattiesburg - Laurel Regional Airport (PIB) is only seven miles away. Hattiesburg offers you many attractions. You can try your luck at the many Gulf Coast casinos, play a round of golf at the area's golf courses or learn more about the town's history while you shop and dine in historic downtown Hattiesburg, which is only four miles away from our hotel in Hattiesburg. Our extended stay hotel's location is ideal for corporate travelers visiting the Lake Terrace Convention Center, BAE Systems, Forrest General Hospital, Wesley Medical Center and Camp Shelby Military Base. We meet your needs for relocation or an extended stay in Hattiesburg with our hotel's amenities. Each of our studio and one-bedroom suites includes a fully equipped kitchen, an over-sized desk with two chairs and free high-speed Internet access. You can enjoy amenities like a 24-hour fitness center, a convenient business center, free guest laundry facilities and our Candlewood Cupboard convenience store. Our extended stay hotel in Hattiesburg, MS is your 'home away from home'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Candlewood Suites Hattiesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.