“Enjoying my lovely stay at days inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Enjoying my lovely stay at days inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My room was clean top to bottom upon my arrival and I've had nothing but 100% satisfactory overall...I give two thumbs up!!!!!! My visit started out as a one night only stay and it turned into a five day stay and I'm currently still here enjoying good breakfast free wifi and 1000% customer service.....a promise as sure as the sun!!!!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Tupelo, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have had good service every time. I noticed they wash not only the sheets but bed spreads as well.I especially liked Kevin. He always waited on us quickly & he was so used to my calling for reservations he did not require a credit card to hold the room.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everything is fantastic at this hotel.

ALL STAFF ARE VERY HELP FULL.

if are you planing to stay in hattiesburg stay in DAYS INN only.
i was stay there for visiting my family. when i was there i m so tired & the front desk first ask me for water or juice. i m so surprise i never expect that service in hotel. front desk said we are here for your service. we are trying give you our best.we need your satisfaction. room was fantastic & break fast also good. ameazing stay at DAYS INN.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've never written a review before, but this one seems necessary. I stayed at this hotel after a long day of traveling and was not impressed with what I found. When we got to our room the door was already hanging open, a less than stellar start. The room itself was alright, but the real issue arose when we discovered a closet door also open. Inside the closet was tons of random luggage, clothes, and other assorted items. There were also many stains on the upholstery, walls, bed spreads, carpets, etc. It was more than slightly alarming. Overall, just keep driving.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Hattiesburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Hattiesburg

Address: 111 Thornhill Drive, Hattiesburg, MS 39402
Location: United States > Mississippi > Hattiesburg
#1 Business Hotel in Hattiesburg
#3 Best Value Hotel in Hattiesburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Hattiesburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Wyndham so you can book your Days Inn Hattiesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hattiesburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Hattiesburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.