“Good for a quick stay. Pillows bumpy, area noisy.” 3 of 5 stars

Sun Suites Hattiesburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 West Park Drive, Hattiesburg, MS 39402   |
Ranked #17 of 35 Hotels in Hattiesburg
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Good for a quick stay. Pillows bumpy, area noisy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Ok. Not great. The bed was hard, pillows bumpy, room didnt smell very good. However, having said all that, it was only $40 bucks. In my mind, you get what you pay for. I feel like with a little more effort it would have been a decent place to go back to. I do feel like I will try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Barstow, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Rooms are very dirty. They have issues with cleaning them. Staff doesn't care at all about anything. Ask for wake up call they never do it. Hookers call all hours of the night trying to have sex. People in the parking lot always working on cars an standing around like they are selling drugs. I would not suggest this place to anyone. We are a well known Government Contracting Company an we will for sure never stay here again. Worst place I ever stayed in.

• Stayed July 2013
Copperas Cove, Texas, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Suite was very small. Common areas were dirty. Pillows smelled like cat urine. Fridge broke second night there. Moved us to another suite. Large stove burner was not working, room phone was not working, internet was not working, cigarette burns in blankets and bed spreads and cigarette in toilet of a non-smoking room. Mattresses were like sleeping on a brick wall. Back hurt so bad could hardly get out of bed. After complaining numerous times to management, an employee knocked on our door and said "I spoke with our General Manager. If you will pack up and leave, we will give you a full refund." At this point we had already made reservations elsewhere and were already packing up to leave. I went to Starbucks (to get wifi because it wasn't working in our room) and wrote to their corporate office and the Better Business.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

For $56 a night it has a full size fridge and freezer, stove, coffee maker, and microwave. <-- I really liked. Granted there was virtually no closet space (which I didn't need this time). Like the poster said above me, there was no shampoo/conditioner,lotion... Only soap.. But still didnt really bug me, I normally pack my own traveling. I brought my own body pillow but I didn't think the bed was bad. It's conveniently located in West Hattiesburg off highway 59 instead of going all the way up highway 49 to the more expensive ones. It's probably a 1/4 of a mile close to a Walmart for late shopping and next to the best resturaunts in the city. Only downside.. It seemed slightly seedy.. I parked my car in front of room and checked it kinda frequently. I stayed here on a fri & sat and I didn't think it was a loud crazy party place, maybe the poster above was here spring break., its a college town! Weekly rates available also. Ill come back here again ;)

• Stayed April 2013
East Dublin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I were here for 2 weeks, perfect motel for extended stay. 2Burner stove, full size refridgeator, kitchen table and chairs. Over 60 channels to choose from, comfortable queen size bed. One of the pillows was not to our liking, took it to the office and got it exchanged. Towel exchange when wanted. Could use the vacum when wanted. Front load washers (3). Got full house keepiing service once a week. Close to shopping and lots of restraunts. Have nothing bad to say.

Room Tip: Lots of traffic, wouldn't stay on ground level.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Me and my wife wanted to go out of town so I booked this motel through priceline. Bad decision. The room did not have shampoo no iron or ironing board or blow dryer and the bed was hard as brick . But the thing that was just as bad we were trying tp sleep and at 1:00am it was the most noise ever. Party animals I guess. Finally went back to sleep got woke up at 5:00 and from then to about 6:30 it sounded lile a herd of elephants above us. If you want a room to change clothing it might be ok but if you want sleep and relaxation don't come!!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

hotel was clean and nice. but we were there 3 days and had no room service. if u needed something u had to go to office to get it.parking was good.
lighting outside was good...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family