“They appreciate your business” 5 of 5 stars

You added Sun Suites Hattiesburg to your Saves list
Sun Suites Hattiesburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   121 West Park Drive, Hattiesburg, MS 39402   |
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Hattiesburg
“They appreciate your business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

The assistant general manager Ms McKay is wonderful she went over an beyond to make sure that you where happy that's my first place to go when I have a stay over had passed it on to all my family an friends to stay at Sun Suites

• Stayed June 2012
SunSuitesHattiesburg, General Manager at Sun Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
We are so glad you chose to stay with us on this trip. It is always our pleasure to accommodate our guest. We enjoy when we hear good things being passed on to people. Hope to see you again very soon and thank you for making Sun Suites your stay away from home.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Lübeck
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We booked sun suites because of all those excellent comments, but sorry for us this was the worst hotel of our trip (not being the cheapest).First the microwave did not work,the clerk said to just check the plug,but it worked, but just didn´t heat. Then pots and pans were missing, we got them from a different appartment,there was no coffee,no shower gel nor any extra in that respect. It was very noisy early in the morning and what was most annoying was that later during the day I found out that I was totally flea bitten. No wonder: they allow dogs and unfortunately our room 237 seemed to have been one of those rooms :-(

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
SunSuitesHattiesburg, Manager at Sun Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I personally apologize for the issues you had in your room. We want each guest to receive the same high level of service every time that they come. We take pest complaints very seriously and have our hotel inspected on a monthly basis. Anytime we receive a complaint, we get pest control to inspect the rooms immediately for any problems. We will be sure to have the room you were staying in inspected and treated by our pest control provider. If you are ever in the area again please contact me directly and I will help ensure a better future stay.

Michaela
Manager
Slidell, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

My stay at the Sun Suites was very pleasant. The friendly staff went above and beyond to help me and my family. Not only were we quoted the lowest rate for our room, but it was the cleanest room we looked at. This hotel is located in the center of everything. Not only did they meet our needs, but met the needs of others. They are also pet friendly. We will definitely will stay here when we return to this area.

Room Tip: Third floor is very quite.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
SunSuitesHattiesburg, General Manager at Sun Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
We would like to thank you for staying with us and taking time to write a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope that you will visit us again. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Cindy- General Manager
California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2012

Room had minimal amenities, like no shampoo, etc., and had skimpy threadworn towels. On the other hand, we needed a pet-friendly accommodation and got one. They appear to have a limited number of such rooms, like three, I think. And--lucky us--we got one that smelled of cat urine so our dogs went crazy when they first got in the room. (Some airing out and a good spray of Ozium seemed to do the trick.) On the upside, wi-fi was free, and it's in a good location, near plenty of food options, and staff was friendly and helpful. Would I stay here again? If I found myself in the same situation, i.e., traveling with pets, I might stop here, but I'd check the room out first.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to write your review. I want to sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. We strive to accomodate everyone at Sun Suites and extend a warm friendly welcome with the feeling of family. In the case that a guest is not satisfied we are always happy to do whatever necessary within our means to make the guest happy and comfortable. Our pet rooms are used on a daily basis and we strive to do our best to make sure they are clean and odor free. We are always glad to hear feedback from our guest. We thank you for letting us know if we may have overlooked something and giving us an opportunity to make it better. Thank you for staying with us and hope that you will visit us again. It is guest responses like this that make us strive to be better and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know what we need to do so no one else feels unsatisfied.

Cindy- General Manager
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

This past weekend I was beyond amazed on how I was greeted at this hotel. I had a little trouble finding this hotel at first but I called and I was directed right into the parking lot.. The staff was amazing upon checking in I was greeted with a amazing smile by the Supervisor Michaela.. She asked me what brought me to Hattiesburg and begin to tell me everything that was to offer in Hattiesburg.. She was very welcoming.. The next day I was out of towels and a housekeeper Ms.Dee seen me coming out with my old towels took them and gave me new ones, So generous.. My room was clean and even had a good smell..Upon checking out Michaela was at the office and wished me a safe trip home and thank me for staying there.. I can tell she is someone that cares about her hotel and her guest.. Its good to see people that love there job. I recommend if your in Hattiesburg please stop by Sun Suites

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
SunSuitesHattiesburg, Manager at Sun Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, November 23, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a response about our hotel, your kind words are very much appreciated. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Michaela
Manager
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stayed at Sun Suites over the weekend and I can truely say that I enjoyed my stay, the rooms were clean and fresh, the internet service was great, the staff was so friendly and everytime I needed anything or had a question, I got the help I needed. I would like to say that i will be back when I travel back to Hattiesburg, and I will also recommended this hotel to all my friends and business partners.. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
SunSuitesHattiesburg, General Manager at Sun Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, November 9, 2011
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your trip to Hattiesburg and taking the time to write such a great review! I will definitely share your kind words with our entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again!

Melody, General Manager
Picayune, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

This was my second stay in this hotel. The first time was just one night due to a late USM football game, and I thought it was great! However, this time I wasn't so lucky and ended up in a room which smelled musty when we first arrived. I called the front desk and the young lady, who was very courteous, explained that she did not have anything to correct the problem and would have maintenance to come up the next morning to spray the room. They never came!! The hotel was booked for homecoming and she didn't have any other rooms available. Also, you have to change out your own towels and there is no housekeeping services for overnight stay. But for the price, it is convenient in that there was a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, and sink.

Room Tip: First time, I was on first floor and my room was excellent....Beware of 2nd floor!!!!!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
SunSuitesHattiesburg, General Manager at Sun Suites Hattiesburg, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to respond with your review. We are glad you had a great stay the first time around, and I am so sorry for any inconveniences on the second visit. We strive very hard to please all customers and it sounds like we fell short this time. Please contact me directly for your next visit. We will make it a WOW experience so you will see we are as good as you stated on your first visit!

Melody, General Manager

Been to Sun Suites Hattiesburg? Share your experiences!