The lobby is very pretty and the people working the front desk was very nice. We didn't have a reservation so the guy at the front desk worked with me in getting me a room for 108.00. The room was large and clean. It had a sink, fridge and microwave area. The indoor pool was green, smelly and cold. The outdoor pool was very clean and warm. We spent several hours enjoying the outdoor pool. We didn't see anyone in the indoor pool. My husband was a little disappointed when we were getting on the elevator. Two maids walked up at the same time as we did and they were not courteous enough to let us get on the elevator first. They got on with all there cleaning carts so we had to wait for the next elevator. It didn't bother me but it did him. We also had dinner at the hotel restaurant. It was ok, but we wouldn't eat there again. This hotel also does not offer a complimentary breakfast. There is a McDonalds and Cracker Barrel close by.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hattiesburg Hotel
- Holiday Inn Hattiesburg Hotel Hattiesburg
- Hattiesburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites University-Hattiesburg, Mississippi is a full-service luxury hotel with 138 newly renovated guest rooms. Free wireless high-speed Internet access is available in all public areas, and in all guest rooms. This Hattiesburg hotel has approximately 2,500 sq. feet of event and meeting space and is available for corporate or social events. Bapa's Bistro restaurant & lounge is located inside the hotel and available for breakfast, dinner, & room service. Remember, Kids stay & eat free. Relax, it's a Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites. During your stay enjoy the indoor and outdoor swimming pool, on site fitness center, putting green, and tennis & basketball courts. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is located off of I-59 on US 49. The Hattiesburg-Laurel Regional Airport is 7 miles from the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites, downtown Hattiesburg, Mississippi is only 4 miles. The hotel is convenient to the Lake Terrace Convention Center, Forrest General Hospital, Wesley Medical Center & Camp Shelby Military Base. Hattiesburg is home to the University of Southern Mississippi (USM), William Carey University and Pearl River Community College. While in town be sure to visit several area attractions including Turtle Creek Mall, the Hattiesburg Zoo and Gulf Coast Casinos. Several area golf courses are just a short drive from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hattiesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.